Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,682
Trump's got the Kompromat on Lady Lindsey. Who, back in 2015, correctly predicted that nominating Trump would destroy the Republican Party.Baier: Do you think this war that we're in, and this fight over ICE is hurting re-election chances for Republicans in the fall?
Graham: We’re cleaning up Biden’s mess
Link
While I think you are crediting him with more intelligence than I do, I could agree with a reversal of Hanson’s Razor,Or he's rubbing it in their faces that they'll never be rich and powerful like him, and they're too daft to get it. Or he's playing on the image he tried to portray as a messiah for the poor, which I guess some of them still believe for some reason.
Sounds like Lindsey is on the sauce again.Joe Biden!
Lindsey Graham: We're dealing with a failed presidency called Joe Biden. The Iranians have cash because of Obama and Biden. Now they are on their back foot and we're going to finish this job. I pray for a deal but if they refuse a deal—ask Maduro what happens.
Link
I guess his Iran war "complete and total victory" needs a triumphal arch.
Yeah bunky... How about fixing our own goddamn economy first?Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
My Administration stands ready to use the full Economic Might of the United States to strengthen Hungary's Economy, as we have done for our Great Allies in the past, if Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and the Hungarian People ever need it. We are excited to invest in the future Prosperity that will be generated by Orbán's continued Leadership! President DONALD J. TRUMP
The Triumph of the Will.What triumph is it supposed to be commemorating?
Trumps third term?What triumph is it supposed to be commemorating?
I'm all in favour of this.
What triumph is it supposed to be commemorating?
Not sure what the giant fairy on top is supposed to represent.
Any symbolism will not have come from Trump. He probably told his spiritual advisor when they presented him with a cross that he wanted one with the little man on it.It's just a placeholder. The final structure will have a giant statue of Trump, like the one in the concept art of his library.
(More seriously, it's probably meant to be Victory.)
Any symbolism will not have come from Trump. He probably told his spiritual advisor when they presented him with a cross that he wanted one with the little man on it.
Not sure if I should find that funny or disturbing.