• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM XII/2014 roll call

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 or 9|air|July 14|air|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|TBD|TBD|TBD|TBD|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
[/table]
 
Just so you know... I was looking at reservations at the Southpoint using the code and all that I was offered were two queen sized beds in smoking. I'm not sure if it's a mistake or not. That BMX thing is going on at the same time, which might be the reason why. I made a reservation because I was afraid to wait.

I might call them in the morning.
 
Last edited:
I have heard that others are having issues with non smoking rooms. I booked early so got non smoking queen sized bed. Give them a call maybe they can work some magic :)
 
I tried a few of times over a couple of days and managed to snag a king non-smoking room, which is what I wanted, though that wasn't offered at first with the preferred rate. If you haven't found what you want, I'd keep trying or give the hotel a call. That usually works, despite the BMX event going on at the same time.

Booking the hotel now is a no-brainer (though I think your card will be charged for one night's stay, which will be refunded if you cancel in time), because you can always cancel without a penalty if you do so early enough.
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 or 9|air|July 14|air|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 or 9|air|July 14|air|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
[/table]
 
I will be there to hold it down for the vegan skeptics once again this year. I think we are gonna have a pizza party at some point.
 
Once more unto/into the breach

skyhar8000, aka Steve Bauer, will be there. Haven't missed a stateside TAM yet. Not sure what that says about me, and at my age, don't much care, I guess!
 
I've helpfully added Soymilk420 and skyhar8000 to the table. :) (Yes, you can edit your entries.)

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 or 9|air|July 14|air|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420||||||Holding it down for the vegan skeptics. Maybe pizza party. Bring your own bacon.
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 or 9|air|July 14|air|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420|Jamie Foley|July 9|greyhound probably|July 14|Same|Vegan pizza & Donut party TBA
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|Jul 10|Thunderbird|Jul 14 (AM)|Flying Low|8th one! Check out my blog: AZAtheist.com
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 or 9|air|July 14|air|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420|Jamie Foley|July 9|greyhound probably|July 14|Same|Vegan pizza & Donut party TBA
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|Jul 10|Thunderbird|Jul 14 (AM)|Flying Low|8th one! Check out my blog: AZAtheist.com
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 10:45 PM|US Airways #419|July 14 9:25 AM|US Airways #2744|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420|Jamie Foley|July 9|greyhound probably|July 14|Same|Vegan pizza & Donut party TBA
Tamazon|Tam|July 9|Airplane|July 14|Airplane|Absentee Forum Member
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
[/table]

Just updated with actual times for my flight.
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
AdMan|Erik|Jul 8|TBD|JUL 14|TBD|Maybe TAMbassador again--I've still got the button
Andriiya|Andrea|July Something|Winged Tube|July Something|Winged Tube|Damn, I was gonna buy Scrut a beer this year.
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|Jul 10|Thunderbird|Jul 14 (AM)|Flying Low|8th one! Check out my blog: AZAtheist.com
CarbonKyle|Kyle Sanders|9 July|Nonstop!|14 July|Hungover|Manning a Carbon Dating booth
Dicon|David|Jul 10||Jul 14||Zipline!
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|July 8|Air|July 17|Air|I will gladly TAMbassador but alas I am buttonless
Kil|David Glück|July 9|Air (I hope)|July 14|Air (I hope)|TAMbassador again
Kochanski|ninja|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|July 8 10:45 PM|US Airways #419|July 14 9:25 AM|US Airways #2744|B Sharp
Ozmanda|Amanda Devaus|July 9|Air|July 14|Air|Representing for the Aussies
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|really?|July 9|air|July 14|air|TAMbassador, too
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|July 9 or 10||July 16||
skyhar8000|Steve Bauer|||||Hasn't missed a stateside TAM yet. May be old.
Soymilk420|Jamie Foley|July 9|greyhound probably|July 14|Same|Vegan pizza & Donut party TBA
TubbaBlubba|Leonad "L.C." Nielsen|July 9th|Flight|July 14th|Swimming|The Return of Class
Wowbagger|Mitch Lampert|July 9 (Early)|Lutece Field|July 13 (Late)|Hitchhiking|TAMbassador with both buttons saved
xenxabar|Aaron|July 9|SWA|July 14|SWA|Beef Jerky
[/table]
 
This will be my first TAM.

I don't know any of you yet - but hopefully that will change after the event :)

Mark
 
This will be my first TAM.

I don't know any of you yet - but hopefully that will change after the event :)

Mark
Those who are First TAMers:

1. At TAM, look for the folks with "TAMbassador" buttons. They are willing to answer any questions you might have!
The buttons will be designed to stand out in the crowd. (Likely large and orange colored, but the final design is coming soon.)

2. You can also pick up a free "First TAMer" button at the JREF Forum booth, while supplies last, if you'd like. It's a way to encourage more people to be sociable with you.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom