• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

JFK Conspiracy Theories: It Never Ends II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's true and I even have my doubts that a place called 'Dallas' actually exists. I mean who would name a real city after a TV soap opera?

Mary Crosby, daughter of Bing Crosby, played Kristin on the TV show Dallas, and Kristin was the one who shot JR Ewing, played by Larry Hagman, who, of course, played an astronaut in I Dream of Jeanie. Larry Hagman's mother was Mary Martin, who was a Kennedy Center Honoree in 1989.

Coincidence? I think not. What was Bing Crosby doing on that day?
 
Mary Crosby, daughter of Bing Crosby, played Kristin on the TV show Dallas, and Kristin was the one who shot JR Ewing, played by Larry Hagman, who, of course, played an astronaut in I Dream of Jeanie. Larry Hagman's mother was Mary Martin, who was a Kennedy Center Honoree in 1989.

Coincidence? I think not. What was Bing Crosby doing on that day?

And Jennie was an Arab....the plot thickens me thinks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom