• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Michelle Bachmann Chews Out Stephen Hawking

Yeah, just found out that the Borowitz Report is satirical. Please excuse me, does anyone have any recommended soap for washing egg off my face?

Nevertheless the purported Michelle Bachmann comment: "“Fortunately for me, I did not take any science classes in college” does have the ring of truth even if she didn't say it.. :(
 
Last edited:
According to Borowitz himself (speaking in a non-satirical medium, of course), Xinhua is known for picking up his stories as sources.

The fact checkers were summarily executed when the mistake was discovered.
 
What? You mean the mainstream media reported a complex scientific problem inaccurately, by pulling a single soundbite out of context and using that to incorrectly characterise something a scientist said? I don't beleive it.

First I've heard of this.

And yeah that article is definitely satire.
 
The main reason it works as satire is because she's so dumb, it's very believable she'd upbraid a physicist for not knowing as much as her.
 
No we need the Bachmans of the world so we can gauge the state of Christain ingnorance


FYI: it's red lining
 
Hawking did say that he's more onto gray holes than black holes. Given how much work he's put into it, I'll accept his follow up to his earlier work.

What he didn't mention was how many shades of gray black holes tend to manifest ... so his book won't sell.
 
I don't usually wish death upon people, but when I do, it's Michelle Bachmann.

Seriously, if she died tomorrow I would dance a jig. She's a real *****.

Edited by LashL: 
Edited to properly mask profanity. Please see Rule 10 re: the auto-censor.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually wish death upon people, but when I do, it's Michelle Bachmann.

Seriously, if she died tomorrow I would dance a jig. She's a real *****.

Yes, but you do realize, don't you that... oh never mind!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Michele is beautiful and smart. Not only is she a lawyer, but raised 5 biological children and 23 foster children. What do you guys want from a bright over achieving female? Is this the pregnant and bare foot in the kitchen moment? Ladies, if we are not for us, who will be? Oh and it is one Michele with one L.
 
Last edited:
As a person who grew up in foster care, I can tell you that's probably NOT a good thing. :(
Of course not, it might help them to grow, develop, have food, water and an education plus happiness and joy. Are they better on the streets or an orphanage?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom