angrysoba
Philosophile
Looks like the satire is still too subtle, even after numerous posts have pointed it out.
Looks like the satire is still too subtle, even after numerous posts have pointed it out.
Yeah, just found out that the Borowitz Report is satirical. Please excuse me, does anyone have any recommended soap for washing egg off my face?
Michele is brilliant! You Go Gal! Them boys are just jealous.![]()
What? You mean the mainstream media reported a complex scientific problem inaccurately, by pulling a single soundbite out of context and using that to incorrectly characterise something a scientist said? I don't beleive it.
FTFY - though actually she would - but she'd be wrong would'n she!!!The main reason it works as satire is because she's so dumb, it's very believable she'd upbraid a congenital idiot for not knowing as much as her.
What he didn't mention was how many shades of gray black holes tend to manifest ... so his book won't sell.
I don't usually wish death upon people, but when I do, it's Michelle Bachmann.
Seriously, if she died tomorrow I would dance a jig. She's a real *****.
Or gravity. She should jump off a very large building and show us all how gravity is BS.
For the first three paragraphs I might have believed it wasn't satire.
The Borowitz Report is satire, for those wondering.
but raised 5 biological children and 23 foster children.
Of course not, it might help them to grow, develop, have food, water and an education plus happiness and joy. Are they better on the streets or an orphanage?As a person who grew up in foster care, I can tell you that's probably NOT a good thing.![]()