MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2006
- Messages
- 15,948
No miracle need. It's not her fault, not Obama's fault. It's the GOP's fault. Life is simple when you use partisan logic to explain everything.
I'm a big Obama supporter, but I'll be the first to say that he royally screwed the pooch on this one. So you won't see me defending him on this debacle.
That said, I still think the ACA is a good law and will ultimately be good for the country. One crappy website (which is being fixed) and some idiotic political missteps by Obama (who isn't up for re-election) don't change that fact.
What the GOP is at fault for is suddenly acting like a poorly designed website means that the United States can no longer solve problems; therefore, the solution they propose is... who knows? They don't propose solutions anymore, they just want to employ a scorched earth policy for all I can tell.