Robrob
Philosopher
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2011
- Messages
- 5,497
$130k. I never really asked them but more than me. I didn't think it was particularly privileged. I'm not paranoid?Really? How much money do you make? How much money did your parent's have? Did you have a privileged childhood? Tell me about yourself.
Of course none of those questions have anything to do with ACA. You just imagined them to be "uncomfortable" for an anonymous web poster...
Of course since I did not present an argument based on what I made/didn't make, your point would be moot.
If you chose to make a claim based on Argument from Authority, a reasonable person would expect to answer reasonable questions related to that claim. For example, if your claim is you paid $X for something which is priced on a percentage of your income and number of dependents, a reasonable person might ask what were those modifiers. On the internet, suddenly citing privacy concerns over something on which you based an earlier claim often makes people take your claims less seriously.
Strawman.You might think it's paranoid... but you might also think it's paranoid if I don't wish to disclose any medical conditions I might have.
Last edited: