• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Consensus - ExCel London Nov 16

zooterkin

Nitpicking dilettante, Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
66,170
Location
Berkshire, mostly
http://www.entangled-bank.co.uk/consensus.html

This is a charity event, in aid of a statue to Alfred Russel Wallace, but has a number of speakers familiar to skeptics:
Bill Bailey, Richard Dawkins, Richard Wiseman, Richard Fortey and Quentin Cooper for original science presentations, group discussion, and geek-pop by Jonny Berliner.


I'm thinking of going; I'll be interested to see if they can really sell out a 4,000 seat venue. I'll need to change my on-call shift, and it's not cheap, but could be interesting (though I've seen Dawkins' talk on that topic before).


(Oh, and this is the event that caused a Twitter/Facebook storm when they were taken to task for a humorous response to the question of why they had an all-male line-up.)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom