• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

StopSylvia email: "Oh Hello Mr. Robert Lancaster"

Is this woman arguing for or against Browne? Can anyone tell?

A few months, if memory serves. I haven't updated it in years, though I'm thinking of reviving it and adding more. It is still up, last I checked, and I still occasionally get emails about it.

Some are perfectly clear. And some are so illiterate, I can't even decipher what the person on the other end is even attempting to say.
 
I considered that possibility, TBV, but that's not what my gut tells me.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, though.

You're more precisely tuned to these types than I am, so you're (sadly) probably right. For some reason, I get the impression of a skilled forger.
 
Looks like a patent schizophrenic episode. Because she can still use the computer, I would say she's devolving after a quiet period. Hopefully, her family will notice that she's gone off her meds and help her.
 
You're more precisely tuned to these types than I am, so you're (sadly) probably right. For some reason, I get the impression of a skilled forger.

I considered that possibility, TBV, but that's not what my gut tells me.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, though.

Looks like a patent schizophrenic episode. Because she can still use the computer, I would say she's devolving after a quiet period. Hopefully, her family will notice that she's gone off her meds and help her.


Okay, let's get the meeting started, shall we?

<taps microphone>

Hi, all! My name is Robert, and I (gulp) am an Armchair Psycotherapist!
 
I sent my doc an email about my old Sleep Apnea issue, and he wants me to have another Sleep Study done. He also wants me to have a "Breathing Test". I've been breathing for years now, so I think I should pass a test on it.
 
Last edited:
I sent my doc an email about my old Sleep Apnea issue, and he wants me to have another Sleep Study done. He also wants me to have a "Breathing Test". I've been breathing for years now, so I think I should pass a test on it.

I am sure you have never stopped breathing for more than a few minutes at a time. LOL.
 
I am sure you have never stopped breathing for more than a few minutes at a time. LOL.

Luckily, when I first announced on SSB that I would publish there any verifiable accounts of her being substantially/meaningfully correct about a missing person or murder case, I thought to myself "...but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for one to come along." ;)
 
Last edited:
Mr Lancaster, I know you have probably heard this a million times, but it bears repeating: your website is top notch. It has opened up my eyes and hopefully they remain open. I am still milling about in the grieving process of my once held beliefs about Sylvia and all of her mumbo jumbo, but knowledge is power and I am getting stronger everyday. I find myself reading your articles two and three times over, just fascinated by your calm rational and very fair accounts of Sylvia Browne. So thank you again!
 
Mr Lancaster, I know you have probably heard this a million times, but it bears repeating: your website is top notch. It has opened up my eyes and hopefully they remain open. I am still milling about in the grieving process of my once held beliefs about Sylvia and all of her mumbo jumbo, but knowledge is power and I am getting stronger everyday. I find myself reading your articles two and three times over, just fascinated by your calm rational and very fair accounts of Sylvia Browne. So thank you again!

Definite stalker material, here, Robert!

;)

Just kidding, 570Lesa :D. Robert has been an inspiration to many of us in the skeptical community with his fair and even-handed reporting, and seemingly endless ability to maintain good temper in the face of ignorance and vitriol.
 
Okay, let's get the meeting started, shall we?

<taps microphone>

Hi, all! My name is Robert, and I (gulp) am an Armchair Psycotherapist!

:o :D


ETA: 570Lesa, I salute your honesty in stating this. Good for you, and I hope you will continue on your path. You will find a few more members here who were heavily into Sylvia and found Robert's site instrumental in realising what she really is. You are in fine company indeed.
 
Last edited:
Looks like a similar writing style to somebody that would post on the Montel forums at tvt, buuuuuuuut that was a long time ago, and a lot of people write like that.
 
Mr Lancaster, I know you have probably heard this a million times, but it bears repeating: your website is top notch. It has opened up my eyes and hopefully they remain open. I am still milling about in the grieving process of my once held beliefs about Sylvia and all of her mumbo jumbo, but knowledge is power and I am getting stronger everyday. I find myself reading your articles two and three times over, just fascinated by your calm rational and very fair accounts of Sylvia Browne. So thank you again!

570Lesa, I haven't heard it a million times, but many times (although never enough, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for saying it here).

-RSL
 
Last edited:
Mr Lancaster, I know you have probably heard this a million times, but it bears repeating: your website is top notch. It has opened up my eyes and hopefully they remain open. I am still milling about in the grieving process of my once held beliefs about Sylvia and all of her mumbo jumbo, but knowledge is power and I am getting stronger everyday. I find myself reading your articles two and three times over, just fascinated by your calm rational and very fair accounts of Sylvia Browne. So thank you again!

Great comment. Very hopeful.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom