JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
You've got it from me.
No. I don't know you.
We all know the "shining code", where a lot of hints are shown, that Stanley Kubrick was involved.
Begging the question. Quite a lot of relatively uninformed people have trumped up quite of nonsensical coincidences purporting them to be some sort of intent to blow the whistle on his involvement with NASA. I have corresponded extensively with Kubrick's people, estate, and most notably his personal assistant regarding them. All are false.
As with the Bible Code, the da Vinci Code, or any other such fanciful "code" that assigns unsupported meaning to contrived coincidences, the Shining Code is merely a tacked-on attempt to invent something for one's own attention and profit.
I found a new sublingual message in the scene, where Wendy discovered, that Jack typed nothing else than "All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy".
Great. Prove Kubrick intended it the way you say, and to have the meaning you claim.
