• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Bigfoot: The Patterson Gimlin Film - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm glad you asked. I expect you to not make low-effort requests for high-effort responses. The PGF was a joke 46 years ago, and nothing has changed. Munns has really tested nothing, his presentation is a dog and pony show, and he's not worth rebutting. Still, some will oblige you because, well, it's the internet.

And some people will be bored. I expect you to expect that.



That's hilarious.

I'll skip the spirit walk and wait for objective evidence, thanks. I mean, it's not like I needed to trek the veldt to solve the mystery of lions.

If there's any mystery to solve, it's why some people still think the PGF is anything but a guy in a suit.

If you're not even willing to look for evidence, isn't that like complaining that there is no milk in the fridge but never actually opening the door to look?
 
Please tell me how the "breast movement" is any different from this group of frames which show Patty's head morphing. Or this post by Romano at BFF which I believe you were directed to earlier, which show the same thing over a different set of frames.

Seems to me that there is a better case for Patty being a shape-shifter than there is for her breast movement.

That's a terrible shot. There's not enough resolution to even tell what we're looking at. Nessie?
 
He picked whatever he thought would give his argument the best chance and ignored everything else.

It appears that he designed his "tests" very intentionally to mislead the rubes:

1. The subject couldn't see through the eyeholes in the head Munns made, but there were obviously no eyeholes in the visor-like aperature in the mask worn by the man in the suit.

2. The mouth could be any amount lower than normal, because despite fanciful reports to the contrary, it doesn't move.

3. Similarly, breathing would not be an issue because the man's nose was clearly free of the mask.

4. And the unnatural bulge at the back of the neck was created by Munns, who fashioned the head from a crude tracing of a silhouette and made it rigid so that it seemed odd at different angles.

The head was a joke, and we already covered the breasts, which were a joke. What does that leave? Well, the armpit was a cherry-picked frame where one could imagine the edge of the shoulder pad was muscle... as long as nothing moved.

Munns tested nothing and proved nothing. What a waste of time.
 
That's a terrible shot. There's not enough resolution to even tell what we're looking at. Nessie?

Nobody will ever see a photo of Nessie. Why would you even joke like that? We know Nessie doesn't exist because we would have found it by now.
 
There's 2 examples in that post Chris.

And that acid-vision from MK Davis is just as worthy of your attention as anything from Munns

Not at all, neither pic is of any resolution to determine much of anything. I don't claim to see everything that everyone else does. Mouth movement is not beyond the realm of a film defect or shadow trick IMO.

Bill's pics are taken from high resolution scans made from primo P/G film stock. I'd put more value in studying those than those found elsewhere on the net. Even then as I said before, shadows or film defects make alot of the claims invalid IMO.

I'm not "on board" with all the claims made of the P/G film. In fact I had several reservations that pointed to a suit. The presentation Bill Munns made addressed some of the biggest issues I had with the film.

The biggest issue for me now is the Patty's nose shape. I have a real problem with what is shown but I only have my personal experiences to draw from on that.
 
Last edited:
If you're not even willing to look for evidence, isn't that like complaining that there is no milk in the fridge but never actually opening the door to look?

No, it's more like not looking for a unicorn in my fridge.

And I'm not the one complaining.
 
Nobody will ever see a photo of Nessie. Why would you even joke like that? We know Nessie doesn't exist because we would have found it by now.

I knew you had a good sense of humor. Nobody will ever see minute details in blurry, blobby bigfoot pics either.
 
Patty is a California Bigfoot. Did her population vanish from that state?

Patty is a film subject, supposedly filmed in CA, that is argued to show some signs of being a suit and likewise some signs as to the anatomy of a living creature.

I wasn't there that day and didn't see her for myself. I can only speak of complete certainty of what I personally have experienced in KY.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom