ChrisBFRPKY
Illuminator
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2012
- Messages
- 4,449
Well, others claim to be doing this (NAWAC) but I fear that bupkis will be the result no matter who or what is doing the . . . research. Need a biological for that, and there ain't one.
That's a strong opinion and I don't blame you. I had to see one myself to be 100% convinced. So I wouldn't expect anyone else to accept that these creatures exist without a first hand encounter under their belt.
Awhile back someone on here said something like I fell into a formula:
1.) started out as a skeptic. That's true.
2.) want people to become a footer get your own sighting. (That's a little off. I really don't care if someone becomes a "footer" or not, it's their choice.)
Everyone can choose to believe or disbelieve whatever they choose. I was lucky or unlucky having seen what I have.