Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher
It doesn't even matter what you think of the suit, when you have 2 people who can't get their own story straight, it's bollocks
Yes, I am interested in opposing views and I have not viewed the comparisons and will try and find them if no one is able to post a link.
Regarding the "pro-bigfoot rhetoric", I actually don't walk the party line and am quite critical of the vast majority of the garbage that is out there. I've been out on BFRO expeditions where just about everyone is saying they are seeing "eye shine" and hearing whoops, and attributing every twig snap to squatches and I'm just shaking my head in amusement.
I honestly try to have squatches end up as the last possible explanation, instead of the first. So yes, I'm absolutely open to alternative ideas and explanations. Thanks
NL
Here's one post showing the waders. It's not the one I'm looking for but it'll do in a pinch.
An obvious similarity between the two photos is highlighted with a pink "X". They are identical. IDENTICAL
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9029988&postcount=197
NL, You cannot possibly claim to be critical if you totally aren't bothered by the many glaring errors in the PGF story.
Patterson can't quite decide whether he fell off his horse, said horse landing on him, or if he simply dismounted with ease.
Plus, if we're to believe that the horse fell on him, bent the stirrup and injured his foot, would he be able to chase Patty?
There have been times when I've seen some things that have really bothered me. For example, the drawing that Roger did prior to 1967 depicting a female Sasquatch and then he ends up a year later filming an obvious female squatch. That really seemed like too much of a coincidence until I learned that drawing was only one of many he did and was deliberately cherry picked out as the only one. There were drawings of both male and female squatches and it makes sense to have some illustrations for a book when publishing.
Do we know if 15mm Munns knows enough about cameras to make that determination?