OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2012
- Messages
- 1,783
Mr. Morris was claiming it's the original. I have no idea what he meant by original, but clearly both him and BobH are lying about their involvement with the film.
BobH in the "original" suit made by Philip Morris:
[qimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/inhnnm.jpg[/qimg]
[qimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/rtias7.jpg[/qimg]
Patty :
[qimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/155qgrs.jpg[/qimg]
Mr. Morris was claiming it's the original. I have no idea what he meant by original, but clearly both him and BobH are lying about their involvement with the film.
Mr. Morris was claiming it's the original. I have no idea what he meant by original, but clearly both him and BobH are lying about their involvement with the film.
What do you think is the most damning to the PGF patty cake bible?
Here it is, from his own website
[qimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/vgn2hy.png[/qimg]
Here it is, from his own website
[qimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/vgn2hy.png[/qimg]
Chris, I definately think Bobo and Matt $-Maker fall into that group, well, Matt is more Salesman, Cliff is the target audience
Why hasn't Morris been sued to stop the claims?
Lawsuits can be very expensive. I read recently where Bills Munns was considering bringing a suit against someone (not Morris) but couldn't afford the attorney fees.
Lawsuits can be very expensive. I read recently where Bills Munns was considering bringing a suit against someone (not Morris) but couldn't afford the attorney fees.
If they can't afford to file a lawsuit to stop a claim that their famous film is a hoax, they can at least come out and show us that the claim is false.![]()
Here you go: http://youtu.be/O0a5eaoR1U0