RWVBWL
Master Poster
Knifed because she wouldn't go All The Way?
Hi Grinder,
It seems in your opinion,
that Rudi was on 1st date with Meredith, right?
Rudi says they had oral, remember, but they stopped,
as he didn't bring a condom+I guess Mez forgot about Amanda's condoms in their shared bathroom or heck, just didn't fel like goin' all the way on the 1st date...
So Rudi flew into a rage and killed Meredith?
Really?!? What a Freak!
Ya know how many dudes get shut down on a 1st date?
Do they then knife the chick to death after havin' had consenual foreplay
just because she wouldn't give it up, so to say?
Ya right...
1 more reason to test that supposed semen stain.
Maybe the results will help to uncover The Truth.
Heck, I'm a man myself, and I tell ya, after foolin' around with my girl or a girl I just started datin', and havin' had sufficfent stimulation to bust a ***,
I'm happy, stoked, mellow!
Ain't no way I'm gonna kill a chick who was cheatin' on her boyfriend,
a dude with whom I smoked spliff's with, just because she wouldn't let me ***** ** in.
My opinion only, Grinder...
Peace, RW
How did they know Rudi's MO?
Without trying to restart the conversation, the police did initially think that the sex was consensual and that she had met someone the night before at a party. That's where the sex game gone bad started.
I know everyone here can't imagine Meredith agreeing to have a date or just a meetup with Rudi but I can. If they did and Rudi expected more and it turned into rage and he killed her, he might then worry that she had mentioned this to her girl friends.
<snip>
Hi Grinder,
It seems in your opinion,
that Rudi was on 1st date with Meredith, right?
Rudi says they had oral, remember, but they stopped,
as he didn't bring a condom+I guess Mez forgot about Amanda's condoms in their shared bathroom or heck, just didn't fel like goin' all the way on the 1st date...
So Rudi flew into a rage and killed Meredith?
Really?!? What a Freak!
Ya know how many dudes get shut down on a 1st date?
Do they then knife the chick to death after havin' had consenual foreplay
just because she wouldn't give it up, so to say?
Ya right...
1 more reason to test that supposed semen stain.
Maybe the results will help to uncover The Truth.
Heck, I'm a man myself, and I tell ya, after foolin' around with my girl or a girl I just started datin', and havin' had sufficfent stimulation to bust a ***,
I'm happy, stoked, mellow!
Ain't no way I'm gonna kill a chick who was cheatin' on her boyfriend,
a dude with whom I smoked spliff's with, just because she wouldn't let me ***** ** in.
My opinion only, Grinder...
Peace, RW
