Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher
Gimlin has no recollection of a horse landing on Roger either. P&G seem to have the collective memory of a senile goldfish.
P&G basically debunked their own hoax with all of the **** they babbled. <snip>
Edited by jhunter1163:Moderated content removed.
* Bob Heironimus. (still has not been sued for libel by either Gimlin, or Pattersons wife despite appearing on several television shows declaring he was the man in the suit.
* Gimlin refuses to be interviewed on camera with Heironimus. (but Heironimus is fine with it)
From Wiki on Malpractice : (my emphasis)I wonder if a doctor could be sued for malpractice for diagnosing and treating a person as delusional because they claim multiple Bigfoot sightings and it has affected their mental health.
Is the doctor vulnerable because they can't support the diagnosis because they can't prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist? Delusion is about believing in things that aren't real. So doctors must be EXPERTS on knowing what exists and what does not... including all possible cryptid creatures.
Can you sue a doctor who is a Bigfoot Denialist?
Yeah, didn't he claim that he went home to sleep? If I'd just filmed a Bigfoot, I doubt if I could snooze before I watched it.
I think Gilman not being in on the filming with Green and Dahinden was to cut him out from the very beginning. My inference is that Gimlin would have been there had DeAtley and Roger Patterson wanted him there.
They actually had a stand-in appear on their road show "testifying" that he was Bob Gimlin and that the events were true as Roger portrayed them.
Heironimus admits to being suckered by Roger Patterson, and there's no shame in that. Patterson took a lot of money from a lot of people, all of whom were exploited for their naiive trust in Roger Patterson.
But Gimlin has never talked about how Patterson exploited him and then dropped him when the money came rolling in. Gimlin seems happy with having played the Tonto sidekick to Roger Patterson's Lone Ranger persona.
They had a stand-in for Gimlin and the BFers don't have a problem with that?
They had a stand-in for Gimlin and the BFers don't have a problem with that?