Anders I said NON intenet what ACTUAL REAL reading and research yhave you done OUTSIDE of the Internet?
No I said NON Internet did you actually go to a palce to get the primary source outside of your arm chair?
No you ade the assertions you have to back it up the onus IS ON YOU to provide evidence for YOUR fantasy about this.
a list names proving what?
Have you persoanly verffied and confirmed they are experts this has been seen before in another thread 40 supposedlymedical experts that were not.
You can do it from your arm chair....
This is obviously very suspicious:
"They drove in circles all night. Seebeck says he took a `` mental picture of every single person that was put on our deck. '' But when they recovered someone, `` I told the whole crew to go sit in the bow. ''" -- http://www.lohud.com/article/20130619/NEWS01/130619017/TWA-Flight-800-We-wanted-find-someone-
Above on the same page 8:
"The Adak, a Coast Guard cutter out of Sandy Hook, N.J., patrolling in the area, had seen the explosion and was steaming toward it. Meanwhile at Shinnecock Inlet, about 15 miles east of Moriches, Petty Officer Ken Seebeck and his crew were refueling their 28-foot utility boat."
So, a professional Coast Guard crew were told to sit in the bow every time an alleged body of a victim was recovered. Because the professional crew couldn't handle it? Yeah, right.More like it to cover up faking of victims.
I am not saying that your source is acurrate, I know nothing about "lohud" as a source. However, there are other less nefarious reasons behind it as well. It could very well be out of respect for the dead. Out of respect, maybe everyone shouldn't be gawking and gazing at the individual who just lost their life while on the way to Paris. There's no reason to turn a body into a spectacle. I know it doesn't add to your conspiracy.
anders it is clear you know nothing about this incident and it is pretty much like the rest of your useless threads.
Imagine at a car accident scene, when ambulance personnel recover a dead body, and before they do so the police officers at the scene are ordered to go sit in their cars. How stupid would that be?