RWVBWL
Master Poster
Hit the books, Doctor!
Photo's of DR. Patrizia Stefannoni always bothered me,

especially when the 2nd trial came up,
and it became known that the the Doctor did not know how to properly store a very crucial, controversial piece of evidence,
the bra clasp you mention!
Me thinks that the Doctor should maybe spend less time getting her hair done,
and spend more time reading scientific journals, for cryin' out loud!
The Bra Clasp was stored in a plastic bag and is now completely un-testable?
I'm only a Venice High School graduate,
but I've even learned, just from reading here on The JREF,
that The Bra Clasp should have been stored in a paper envelope.
WTFudge!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! From my perspective that makes the bra clasp even more suspect.
These so called scientific police aren't what I would call scientists
<snip>
Photo's of DR. Patrizia Stefannoni always bothered me,

especially when the 2nd trial came up,
and it became known that the the Doctor did not know how to properly store a very crucial, controversial piece of evidence,
the bra clasp you mention!
Me thinks that the Doctor should maybe spend less time getting her hair done,
and spend more time reading scientific journals, for cryin' out loud!
The Bra Clasp was stored in a plastic bag and is now completely un-testable?
I'm only a Venice High School graduate,
but I've even learned, just from reading here on The JREF,
that The Bra Clasp should have been stored in a paper envelope.
WTFudge!
) wouldn't the clothes come somewhere high up the list? Incompetence, corruption. Corruption, incompetence. It can be hard to spot the difference sometimes.
