So,
with the recent Italian Supreme Court ruling,
I am trying to keep an open mind...
Supposedly,
"Foxy Knoxy" invited her boyfriend of 7 days, Raff
+ a virtual stranger, The Guide-O, to join her in a sex-game gone wrong,
with Meredith Kercher as the object of desire.
I don't know about you ,
but when I view photographs of Meredith's bedroom,
[qimg]http://imageshack.us/a/img812/1929/rlm4.jpg[/qimg]
[qimg]http://imageshack.us/a/img856/2416/8g7e.jpg[/qimg]
I wonder why Amanda Knox did not leave any DNA, fingerprints, palmprints, shoeprints or footprints inside Meredith's bedroom.
Rudy Guede sure did!
Supposedly,
Meredith screamed really loud as she was slain.
I would imagine that Rudy+Raff, in the prosecutions theory, were restraining Mez's arms during this sex game gone wrong, right?
It seems like she had a few bruises on her:
[qimg]http://imageshack.us/a/img20/8157/4vhp.jpg[/qimg]
Here's a link to some of Meredith's injuries before she died soooo horribly,
be warned, the pix are gnarly:
http://web.archive.org/web/20110504...logspot.com/2008/10/pointing-at-murderer.html
I need to know,
who was coverin' Meredith's mouth so she didn't scream?
If The Scream is to be believed,
that person totally screwed up...
But I gotsta say,
however this brutal murder went down,
I find it very odd that there is no proof, such as seen below,
[qimg]http://imageshack.us/a/img827/320/f6en.jpg[/qimg]
that a clean-up or wipe-down happened in Meredith's bedroom.
Heck, I don't see a wiped smear anywhere in Mez's bedroom.
Do you?
How did "Foxy Knoxy" remove every single trace of her presence in Meredith's bedroom?
Weird...
RW
PS-Photo's are from
The Old Perugia Shock.
Dig around, you too can open your mind to
The Truth...
Peace...