Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2011
- Messages
- 15,713
Bill my responses were to Nancy and her assessment of drug users and violent crime and witnesses who are drug users. I was agreeing pot would not be a big factor in Meredith's murder. The assailants were ofter high and pot doesn't cause aggression. Trying to keep the discussion on witnesses I ignored your attempt to sway the discourse to Massei wanting to stay on point about a witness who uses heroin versus a verbally abusive self serving blogger. A blogger who defamed Mignini and the Perugian police on many occasions At least you didn't bring up the 'no mixed blood' argument again. Thankfully
Briars... I am truthfully not following you at all. I have no idea why you'd bring a blogger, despite his troubles or claims, into what NancyS said. Why is diverting into that "staying on point"? I truly do not get that.
First.... are you denying that Mignini himself was never facing legal trouble of his own?
And I was not going to bring up "mixed blood," mainly because Judge Massei, the convicting judge, implied as factual in his motivations report that there was none.
So while we're on that topic, can you please tell Harry Rag/The Machine that it just makes him look foolish when he carpet bombs news-sites' comments sections with prosecution points which have long since been debunked. Eleven of them debunked at the very trial which convicted the pair in Dec 2009.
I feel a need coming, wait for it, wait for it, yes the urge is hitting... I feel a need to re-post those 11 points Massei made which tend to acquit the pair.... two of which are:
Unlike what you claim in your response to NancyS, there was no psychopathology in the two at all. And there was no mixed blood.
Why are you diverting from that with non sequitors? If it's not I'll apologize to you. I truly do not get it.
