Sherlock Holmes
Muse
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2010
- Messages
- 931
Oh didn't you hear? The SC discovered a crack addict that just came forward and has given testimony that he saw Curatolo in the plaza and towels on the gate the night that the disco buses were running.
They have also told the Florentine court that must explain the shoe print of Rudi and the locked door. Apparently you have focused on a key issue, not.
ETA - it is difficult to get facts straight when people use fiction writer's fake quotes and their own fake evidence.![]()
Yes, I read about the quote thing, and yes, you are correct there, now when Mich comes back he won't be able to use the sleep argument, I hope your proud of that.
Oh yes, the footprint I brought up is not a key issue, it was not brought up at trial at all as far I know. My problem is that I'm sure there is a reason it was not because it would be key if not for something like the door is lockable from the inside, therefore no sense in bringing it up. That is a possible explanation, nothing else I've heard so far is, I hardly doubt they overlooked this.