• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Glenn Beck sitting on explosive story:

Glenn Beck said:
This one document would take down pretty much the whole power structure, pretty much everything.

He's going to yank out a copy of the Constitution and start rambling about how everyone has violated it.
 
"Glenn Beck sitting on explosive story"....is the title of that story "Diarrhea"? It ought to be. I'm going to bet it's "diarrhea".
 
Beck claims that a whistleblower has handed over a document to The Blaze, but he is refusing to come forward until he can appear on television in front of Congress out of fear that he will otherwise be killed.

Seriously? I can't tell if this is some kind of satire site or not. Never heard of it.
 
We are going to be greatly divided as a nation, in the next ten days and you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before

I'm hoping it's evidence of aliens. Aliens have taken over the government and they're going to be turning us into their food stock.
 
Glenn Beck To Break News In 24 Hours That Will Rock the Nation, Take Down The Entire Power Structure

Don't worry, it is probably just gas.
 
I'm hoping it's evidence of aliens. Aliens have taken over the government and they're going to be turning us into their food stock.
Otherwise I hope they are friendly aliens. I didn't much like the Martians in Mars Attacks. I for one could welcome our new alien overlords if they were friendly. Everyone dies. Might as well be a meal for some nuclear ET family with 2.4 children. I just hope they don't serve us live.
 
I don't see anything about this on Beck's blog, The Blaze.

But going there, you get a big banner of his new book for sale.
 
Beck said:
but he is refusing to come forward until he can appear on television in front of Congress out of fear that he will otherwise be killed.

So, none of his listeners can understand that if you are about the take down a government, the very last place you would want to be is in a room that is controlled by that government and that is surrounded by armed government police whose primary purpose is to make sure no one takes down the government?
 
Everyone here who thinks Beck's vocal cords went paralyzed for 24 hours, raise you hands.

He did announce this cataclysmic pre-news on his radio show. I enjoyed watching his producer(?) just nodding along with the insane things Beck was saying.
 
That's a goodf one, apple...very good.

Everyone here who thinks Beck's vocal cords went paralyzed for 24 hours, raise you hands.










Uh, I thought so.

(sits, hands folded, thumbs twiddling)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom