• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Looking for Skeptics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I image the ultimate test is to calibrate another computer. Highly likely to pass, given this is the third computer, making it 3 out of 3 so far.

Can you please start making clear, unambiguous claims? Otherwise you are just stalling. The above makes no sense.

Calibrate?
Pass?
3 out of three?

??????????????
 
I image the ultimate test is to calibrate another computer. Highly likely to pass, given this is the third computer, making it 3 out of 3 so far.
No, the ultimate test is to demonstrate an event that can only be explained by the existence of spirits. Any number of people have thought they heard voices in any number of electronic noise sources. You hearing them in yet another one would add nothing to what we already know.
 
Can you please start making clear, unambiguous claims? Otherwise you are just stalling. The above makes no sense.

Calibrate?
Pass?
3 out of three?

??????????????

Maurice, my claim is spirits exist, and are communicating. It has taken me a while to realise this. I cannot claim the ability to calibrate another machine, until I purchase a new one, and test such a claim.

I don't believe, for one minute, that I am the only person with this likely ability. There has to be more.
 
Maurice, my claim is spirits exist, and are communicating. It has taken me a while to realise this. I cannot claim the ability to calibrate another machine, until I purchase a new one, and test such a claim.

I don't believe, for one minute, that I am the only person with this likely ability. There has to be more.

Can you please make a clear unambiguous claim? Try to avoid adding nonsense to your posts so we can move along. There is no need to talk about "calibration" which is beyond meaningless in this context.

Clearly:
Can the spirits see
Can the spirits hear
Can the spirits answer specific, easy questions

Any of the above would be sufficient information to devise a working protocol. Any talk of aura or other nonsense is just useless and can easily be interpreted as stalling.
 
Last edited:
I don't believe, for one minute, that I am the only person with this likely ability. There has to be more.
Everybody has the ability to hear voices in electronic noise and see images in visual noise. What nobody has yet had the ability to do is demonstrate that the source of those voices and images is supernatural, rather than their own imaginations. You have so far given no reason to think that you will prove to be the first exception.
 
It's no excuse, it's a reason. It's no fault of mine that they find such monkey-like tests very insulting. I'd be insulted too.

Think on this. It's very important to understanding the other significant aspect of your claims.

The spirits seem to be in sync with you in a number of areas:
You're religious. The spirits are religious.
You think it's the church's duty to examine cases of demons, possessions and hauntings. The spirits think it's the church's duty to examine case of demons, possessions and hauntings.
You would take umbrage at such petty tests when the fate of the world is at stake. The spirts take umbrage at such petty tests when the fate of the world is at stake.
You think The DaVinci Code is a true study. The spirits think The DaVinci Code is a true study.

I'm not going to be at all surprised if your spirits confirm your belief in orbs, UFOs and Chemtrails.
 
No, if one cannot calibrate, one can still hear. Not just voices, but everything spiritual that enters into the aura of the calibrator.

So you have a spiritual ability to calibrate a computer to record the voices of spirits and can play them back for anyone to hear?
 
So you have a spiritual ability to calibrate a computer to record the voices of spirits and can play them back for anyone to hear?

No. She records silence, then hears voices when playing the recording back through speakers.

ETA: And it can't be through headphones, and the preamp can't be equalized to enhance the most likely range. The noisier the better.
 
Last edited:
Here is a specific claim from the website,

It was around 7.30 that evening, Reg and the other spirits were encouraging me to vacate the house and make my way to James. It was late and I was settled for the night, and so figured tomorrow would be a more convenient time. It was an hour later and the spirits were expressing concern "Take the information and go now" The electrics in the the room were operating independently. Lights were flickering and the T.V was flashing. I was thrown into a complete panic. I bagged the equipment and cables and was out the door in minutes.

Correct me if i am wrong but you are claiming the spirits were interfering with electronic equipment.
 
No. She records silence, then hears voices when playing the recording back through speakers.

ETA: And it can't be through headphones, and the preamp can't be equalized to enhance the most likely range. The noisier the better.

It's likely (educated guess) that one is processing a silent recording, and distorting their "added" speech.
 
I'm stuck out there in limbo with Hokulele (we're twins separated at birth - just that she's Japanese-Hawaiian and cute and I'm Jewish-Sicilian and cuter) and don't seem to get no Dangerfields here.

If someone who Flaccon is addressing would care to ask, I'd be curious as to some of the makeup of the group of spirits we're discussing.

Are we talking about Flaccon's own personal group of a thousand spirits? Sort of like The Taloned One and her "spirit guides". And if we all connect with the ghosts in the machines, do we get our own 1000 spirits (or 884). Or is Flaccon's computer a portal, sort of like Stargate, and it'll only be certain "attuned" individuals who are in possession of these portals.
 
So you have a spiritual ability to calibrate a computer to record the voices of spirits and can play them back for anyone to hear?

I can't "claim" it until I test it, but that's the ability been explained to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom