• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Rubio calls for IRS commissioner to resign.

...to politics. You got me. It was a thoughtless thing to have said and I apologize. I certainly didn't mean anything racist by it but I accept that it was the wrong thing to have said. Thanks for the smilies. They make the social stigma a lot stronger and reinforce the serious nature of my error.

No need to apologize. You're not the IRS.
 
No need to apologize. You're not the IRS.
Thanks but I was the one who said it. I probably didn't need all of the snark. Probably best to just move on until the next time I say something that gets me into trouble. ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom