A'isha
Miss Schoolteacher
...you know, if I hadn't been reading along I would take your sig to mean you're totally agreeing with ANT's statement.
I know.
Isn't it delicious?
...you know, if I hadn't been reading along I would take your sig to mean you're totally agreeing with ANT's statement.
I probably did at some point, but there are 500+ posts in this thread and you gave me remarkably little to go off of in a search. Amazingly the specific nouns you mentioned have been used a bit frequently over the course of this thread so searching isn't entirely efficient. Are you capable of finding your original post (you'd better remember when you posted it than I would)? And, it being your evidence, it is not my job to find it.
Does that mean that the Senate also controls the House? Does that mean the GOP can't filibuster?Cool. Senate is democrat controlled.
Obviously you think a democrat controlled senate is all powerful and can stop filibusters and control the House so perhaps you should rely on something more than cartoons for your education.You look up that school house rock thing yet?
You can search just my posts.
Which is another way of saying it isn't there.You can search just my posts.
Does that mean that the Senate also controls the House? Does that mean the GOP can't filibuster?
Obviously you think a democrat controlled senate is all powerful and can stop filibusters and control the House so perhaps you should rely on something more than cartoons for your education.
Why would he veto it if it was likely the best bill he could get? Have you not heard that politics is the art of compromise.Oh we'll then, Obama vetoed it right?
Which of my claims do you dispute?Just joshing, we've established that the 300 million claim is bull ****. Move along.
Which is another way of saying it isn't there.
Why would he veto it if it was likely the best bill he could get? Have you not heard that politics is the art of compromise.
Which of my claims do you dispute?
- Obama asked for more money.
- Congress said no.
- Obama signed the bill because he can't write law and getting a bill passed was more important than not. He was willing to compromise.
Rhetoric.Lolz!
I've no idea what this means.10:10 am. My time, sport.
It is almost 9 pm now.
Rhetoric.
I've no idea what this means.
I know what you said and I know what I posted.It wasn't your claim. The claim was 300 million cut. Someone else posted it.
Which, as I said was? Bull ****.
Dana Millbank; Washington Post said:source
For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.
[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
Which demonstrates what? And why won't you respond to ANTPogo?
I know what you said and I know what I posted.
What if anything in that quote do you dispute?
I'm guessing your questions became too difficult to respond to.Thank you.
Are you ever going to tell me what you think the Pentagon disagreed with me about? Or are you just going to leave me eternally in suspense?
Don't worry about it, it was really for Elbe.
Check out my post from today 10:10.
Saying that you confirmed something isn't the same as confirming it. That's called argument by assertion and it's a fallacy.Nothing bro. As I said, the 300 mill cut claim is bs. We've confirmed it again!
Do you think perhaps the democrats... wait for it... compromised?By the way, the number came from the appropriations committee of the house, any democrats on that? Yeah.
Again, I would recommend that you get your information from something other than cartoons. You've demonstrated that you don't know that the GOP in the senate can filibuster. You've demonstrated that you don't know that the Senate can't get a bill to the president without the House and you've demonstrated that you don't know that politicians must often compromise.I'm only a bill, I'm just a bill......
Which demonstrates what? And why won't you respond to ANTPogo?
A.) I'm quite sure he can defend himself. B.) If you don't like one of my posts then report me. C.) I'll respond to anything I like. D.) He responded to me long before I ever responded to him.He was responding to Elbe.
You don't have to hijack every single topic.