• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New Disclosures on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence any intentional cover up (which would require a conspiracy).

A cover up? Dude. Where are you? The attacks happened and we all know about it. No one tried to cover it up.
 
Nothing suggests a disorganized protest. No one on the ground thought it was a protest gone wrong. The CIA did not believe that was a protest gone wrong.

They did, actually. And they put that into the talking points memo before anyone in the State Department ever saw it.

You apparently keep ignoring every time I say this, for some reason.

If the government was truly suffering from "fog of war", I would expect them to state that they did not yet have all the details.

That's also what they did. Rice specifically mentioned that what she was saying was preliminary and subject to change, and that they were waiting for the investigation to be completed before drawing any final conclusions.
 
The only reasonable motive I can think of, other than gross incompetence, would be to keep the Obama Administration's reputation as extremely effect against Islamist groups high until after the election.
Which was months away. So, again, all you have is either Clinton believed that she could suppress the truth or she was grossly incompetent. All of which is speculation.
 
Which was months away. So, again, all you have is either Clinton believed that she could suppress the truth or she was grossly incompetent. All of which is speculation.

I never said Clinton was responsible for the lie. Don't put words in my mouth.
 
You're posting is like a broken record. Just like twoofers. Hur hur hur.
I'm not the one speculating about a conspiracy to mislead the public. Now, it's been claimed that Hillary intentionally lied and obviously she wasn't the only person who knew the truth. I'm sorry you don't like but that is by definition a conspiracy. Lacking evidence of this conspiracy is wandering into the realm of CT.

So of course I'm going to ask again and again. Where is your evidence?
 
I never said Clinton was responsible for the lie. Don't put words in my mouth.
I never said that you said she was responsible for the lie. Don't put words in my mouth. I only said that if Clinton lied and the CIA was aware of that lie, regardless of who was responsible for it, that's a conspiracy.
 
I'm not the one speculating about a conspiracy to mislead the public. Now, it's been claimed that Hillary intentionally lied and obviously she wasn't the only person who knew the truth. I'm sorry you don't like but that is by definition a conspiracy.

Why do you think using the word conspiracy in the correct manner is something I don't like?

So of course I'm going to ask again and again. Where is your evidence?

Get off the broken record! Your posts are like that of a TWOOFER!
 
I never said that you said she was responsible for the lie. Don't put words in my mouth. I only said that if Clinton lied and the CIA was aware of that lie, regardless of who was responsible for it, that's a conspiracy.

I never even said that Clinton was responsible in any capacity! So why did you jump to me "having" something that Clinton did?
 
I never even said that Clinton was responsible in any capacity! So why did you jump to me "having" something that Clinton did?

If she wasn't responsible (and didn't know what she was saying was untrue when she said it, making her culpable), then who was responsible, and why did they do it?

Do you have me on ignore or something?
 
Got proof?

Get off the broken record! Your posts are like that of a TWOOFER!
No, when you provide the evidence and stop speculating like a TWOOFER I'll stop asking you for evidence. If you have a claim it's your job to support it.

What is your claim and where is your evidence?
 
Last edited:
I never even said that Clinton was responsible in any capacity! So why did you jump to me "having" something that Clinton did?
Did Clinton lie? Yes or no? Look, if you don't think she lied then just say so. I'll stop addressing that to you. But I asked pointedly to other people who claimed that Clinton lied, to what end? That's when you responded to me, IIRC.
 
What is ironic is that we see nobody addressing the house-led budget cuts that led to cuts in Dept. of State security. Tsk.
 
If she wasn't responsible (and didn't know what she was saying was untrue when she said it, making her culpable), then who was responsible, and why did they do it?

Do you have me on ignore or something?
I'd like an answer to that question also.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom