bynmdsue
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,892
Buy a shotgun.
That's indiscriminate warning shots covered so if there's any doubt left why Joe Biden is the administration's point man on gun control let them be put to rest...
Joe Biden, a danger to himself and others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY&feature=player_embeddedGet a double-barreled shotgun. Have the shells in the 12 gauge shotgun. And I promise you...as I told my wife...we live in an area that's in the woods and somewhat secluded. I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house. I promise you whoever is coming in is not going to...You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim, it's harder to use and in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun.
That's indiscriminate warning shots covered so if there's any doubt left why Joe Biden is the administration's point man on gun control let them be put to rest...
http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/guns/2013/02/gun-control-joe-biden-interviewI did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.”
I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
Joe Biden, a danger to himself and others.