Again, your emotional involvement makes a sensible debate with you difficult, and your reading comprehension isn't the best either, but let me comment on this. If you have a look at my user profile you will see my age. I've made it clear in many posts that I have a lot of kids and am part of a large family. My work also puts me in direst contact with many mothers. This "clear" comment is as "clear" as many of others you have made, that is, not at all.
The hatred you display for the mother in question is quite telling.
The willingness with which you invent fictional justification for the mother's actions is even more telling. Other than my obvious personal history in such affairs you have been unable to even address (let alone rebut) my argument on it's merits. Instead you say "oh you're just too emotional I can't talk to you". That's not an argument, that's just a dodge.
You seem pretty invested in the image of heroic mothers doing anything to protect their children, yet 5 children die
per day in the US due to abuse and neglect, and statistically they are more likely to be abused by their mother. Do I think all mothers are child abusers? Certainly not. Most are loving caregivers. But guess what, so are fathers.
Your assertion that children are better off with their mother than with their father is baseless. Either or both might be excellent caregivers. Either or both may be selfish, manipulative, neglectful or abusive. Gender has not been found to be a predictor of parental fitness.
Your assertion that this may have been a "rescue" is also baseless. There is nothing to indicate it was anything other than using the children as pawns in an ugly divorce.
Finally, I have no hatred for this woman, only contempt for her actions. She is in desperate need of mental health intervention, and now her children are as well.
You will note that I have
never suggested that she lose her children. I think children are best served by having access to both parents. Interesting thing about that opinion is that I share it in common with most developmental psychologists, social workers, and child welfare advocates. What do you have? Some experience with other mothers you've known who think their ex husbands are worthless?