yankee451
Master Poster
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2013
- Messages
- 2,794
That's not what I said. I said they modeled systemic impact and column failure, not the minutiae you were trying to draw from it.
You stop right there with your arrogance. I was being fair and providing the links for your edification so that you could have a chance to teach yourself more about the Purdue studies. Information that would've kept you from making the mistakes about their work that you did in the post above.
You can that arrogance and talk respectfully from here on out, or you will go on ignore.
No. You were answered directly. I told you that you didn't understand the Purdue modeling. I also told you that any damage patterns you saw could be nothing more than the result of nonuniform distribution of wing elements and fuel, a point you yourself were trying to make above with your misunderstanding of Ryan's presentation.
Answered. See prior paragraph.
The simple answer is that the plane hit them. Why you think columns bending inward towards the fuselage of the plane is unusual is strange, and I have no explanation for why you think it's significant. Why you think one side of the column should be undamaged is similarly beyond me. Either way, there's nothing about your observations that disputes the jetliners impacts.
You offered their models as proof that the impact dynamic has already been established. They do not do that so either you didn't read your own material or you are being deliberately misleading. Two can play the ignore game.
