RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
A Link is not an argument. A link is a substitute for an argument.
LOL. Fringe reset.
A Link is not an argument. A link is a substitute for an argument.
Another swing and another miss. It was author James Randi who described Doyle as a leading intellectual as well as everything else you are desperately trying to discredit.
The autopsy pictures are not faked but the body pictured in the autopsy pictures -- the unvalidated bootleg photos, that is.
That's the lesson of the Cottingley Fairies. Get it now????
Nah!
The autopsy x-rays and photos were never authenticated and specifically contrary to the observations of all the Parkland doctors and many others. Live with it.
A witness that agrees with scores of other witnesses.
You don't like that so you seek to discredit by resorting via ad hominem attack.
Routine and predictable of those who lack valid evidence for their own views.
He is the arch-bishop of avoidance.Lol at Roberts avoidance.![]()
![]()
But you couldn't name ONE. What is it about the number ONE that you don't get?????
A witness that agrees with scores of other witnesses. You don't like that so you seek to discredit by resorting via ad hominem attack. Routine and predictable of those who lack valid evidence for their own views.
A Link is not an argument. A link is a substitute for an argument. If this is going over old ground, it is because someone else has dug it up.
Another swing and another miss. It was author James Randi who described Doyle as a leading intellectual as well as everything else you are desperately trying to discredit. It's a simple lesson. The autopsy pictures are not faked but the body pictured in the autopsy pictures -- the unvalidated bootleg photos, that is. That's the lesson of the Cottingley Fairies. Get it now????
Nah!
Are you claiming the body of JFK was altered between Parkland hospital at 1:30pm and the autopsy at about 7pm? That makes no sense on a variety of levels, some of which we've already covered.
I'd love to hear your explanation for when and where Governor's Connally's wounds were altered. I'm pretty certain I raised that issue months ago, and I'm likewise pretty certain you avoided responding to it.
Further, positing shooters in front of JFK and the alteration of the body doesn't begin to explain what the conspirators plan would have been had JFK been wounded from the front in the shooting, been operated on in Dallas by the Parkland doctors, and lived to tell about it. Or if JBC had died and been subjected to an autopsy after being shot from the front. How do they alter the wounds of the two men then?
The autopsy x-rays and photos were never authenticated and specifically contrary to the observations of all the Parkland doctors and many others. Live with it.
When I posted concerning ONE witness per post, you ignored them all.
I'm not going to bother to re-post them. As it stands now, you owe me responses for all those witnesses.
See the link where I put the single witnesses together in ONE post.
What is it about multiple points in ONE post you don't get?
Hank
One has to ask why the conspiractory elite came up with such a wide ranging, complex and contradictory way of shooting the president instead of doing what Oswald did, shoot him from behind using building he worked in. Why shoot him from the front and make it look like it came from the rear?
Robert claims the film is evidence of a shooter from the front/side (depending on what side of the bed he gets out of) and not a shot from the rear, now bear in mind he also claims the images to be doctored, the question is, why didn't they doctor it to eliminate any doubt that the shot did indeed come from the rear if they meant to frame Oswald?Robert, if the film was altered, why was it altered to throw doubt on the lone shooter from the rear?
A witness that agrees with scores of other witnesses. You don't like that so you seek to discredit by resorting via ad hominem attack. Routine and predictable of those who lack valid evidence for their own views.
Its the same reason why Roberts having so much difficulty with this question.
Robert claims the film is evidence of a shooter from the front/side (depending on what side of the bed he gets out of) and not a shot from the rear, now bear in mind he also claims the images to be doctored, the question is, why didn't they doctor it to eliminate any doubt that the shot did indeed come from the rear if they meant to frame Oswald?
TBH, the question has totally stumped him, he cant possibly answer it and remain in a favourable position.
He will carry on ignoring it.![]()
Its obvious he doesn't really believe all the stuff he spouts, I don't understand why people spend time posting well thought out responses to his nonsense.Yep I like how he ignores stuff and like a three old he thinks no one notices...I mean its just fricken' H I L A R I O U S!
And Tom Wilson, and Mara Zebest and others in the Birther thread. It's not really important to rehash those discussions except to note that Robert's engagement with expert testimony follows a very predictable story arc. He's just trying to throw another person on the pile.
Its obvious he doesn't really believe all the stuff he spouts, I don't understand why people spend time posting well thought out responses to his nonsense.
They claim its for other peoples benefit but TBH I don't think thats the case anymore. I don't believe anyone on this forum thinks he's anything but a troll.