BS - If you think you have the math chops, you might want to contact MIT because even they couldn't crunch the numbers to explain how the wing could cut the steel, or are you referring to your own estimates you scribbled on the bathroom wall?
MIT agrees with me. Feel free to show me 10 engineers from MIT who agree with your fantasy. Make my day.
I'm a graduate of the school of hard knocks, but don't be shy Daddy-o, lay the math on me; explain what MIT could not.
Wow. No math, hard knocks. No wonder you have delusions about 911, too many hard knocks.
You have what from MIT? One nut? Or two? lol
If you were an engineer you'd know you're talking bollocks, so you're either lying about being an engineer or lying about an aluminum jet wing penetrating the steel of the WTC.
I flew jets, heavy jets since 1976. The WTC would stop jets at speeds under 200 mph, it is physics, and Robertson, the chief structural engineer of the WTC agrees with me. Your research is nonsense.
A navy jet cut a cable on a cable car, the jet landed safely, the people in the cable car were killed. How can a weak wing cut a cable holding a cable car? You don't do physics and it shows. Did you ask a physics teacher before you lied about 911? No
Nope just you, I haven't started on the military or the media yet.
You implied the military would lie. You implied the media lied. How many people are in on the 911 fantasy you have? You can't remember you own nonsense.
You don't understand physics, and have to call all videos of 911 fake, and all eye witnesses liars. You are so nice, and full of BS.
Oh, I am an engineer, but any layperson can beat me in logic, grammar, engineering and more. It only takes critical thinking - like one of the themes at JREF, a place you bring lies, nonsense, false claims, more lies, and fantasy. You come to a skeptic forum with no science, essentially unarmed and try to float more lies than Hitler could spin.
I am an engineer, but I am in awe of those who skipped college and can think on their own, able to read an comprehend quickly and rationally.
It only takes a grade school education to see you are pushing lies, and nonsense, a BS expert. No degree required. I was luck to have everything, flight school after engineering school and grad school... the pilot who had everything.
What did 60 Minutes say? Are you too afraid to do take action?