In principle I would consider it so, yes.
At least we can agree on one thing
Define "valid military targets".
This is already quite well defined by the Genva Conventions.
The thousands of civilians who died during operation "Cast Lead" were "valid military targets"?
One of the issues in dealing with militants who don't wear uniforms is sperating out who are militants, who were in the wrong place, and who are genuine civilians who shouldn't have been touched. For instance the figures for Militants killed varies from 236 to 700, depending on who you include, who you ask, and when (Hamas interior minister Fathi Hammad stated that around 700 of the Gaza fatalities were Hamas fighters or militants from allied groups in 2010 after intially claiming it was far lower) so the answer is, we don't know. I suspect that there were certainly deaths that should not have happened at all, in war there always is, and I believe that Israel was totally in the wrong in destroying a lot of the homes and buildings it did during the raid.
Personally I think that they need to be far more restrained in their responses because killing of civilians is never good, and also because of the hysteria that comes out from the Anti-Israel brigaide whenever a child gets killed (though funny thing is it never happens when it is a Jewish child that is killed by a Palestinian. Where was the outrage when a Palestinian rocket was fired into a school bus and kill one of the students?)
And the stealing of Palestinian land, how is it called?
It depends on what you mean. I think that the continued settlements is wrong and needs to stop, that it would be good for Israel to pull back as much as it can, and for the areas along the border, do a decent land swap to compensate. For those that were forced to flee in 1948, compensation should be given. Those that left hoping Israel would be wiped from the map, not so much.
Mm..
There are allegations like the following one:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8257446.stm
Mostly that Israel is using collective punishment, which as I previously noted, is wrong and they should stop doing.
And I assume you expect that, assuming for a second that Israeli fire missiles against civilians, they would say "yes, we expressely targeted civilians"?
Is this what you are looking for?
No, I'd rather see it come from an independant third party who investigated it and can show the facts without bias in either direction.
Now, back to the main point:
which is the reason Israel is stealing land from the Palestinians and what does this have to do with protecting themselves?
What land is Israel dstealing in Gaza?