John Mekki
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2012
- Messages
- 535
That is not a valid excuse for ignoring what Ahmadinejad has said.
I am not ignoring what Ahmadinejad said
It does not justify Ahmadinejad's actions, or excuse them.
I am not justifying what Ahmadinejad said
Ahmadinejad should not be publically supporting genocide. Period. It is not good for him, it is not good for the Iranian people, it is not good for anyone, and no excuse will change that.
I am not sure Ahmadinejad is publically supporting genocide.
Surely McHrozni is (or very very close to "genocide", however you would consider a preemptive nuclear strike to a country that has not attacked you first).
And he is not the only one, unfortunately.
Perhaps because this [a preemptive nuclear strike on Iran] is a way to prevent a nuclear holocaust, rather than starting one. If you can't tell the difference between the two you need to get your medicine adjusted.
Last edited: