• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Examples of Freeman success stories

I tried to view the WFS thread and it said "access denied" - which is quite hilarious if I've been banned from the forum, seeing as how I've never made a post there and have probably only looked at it 5 times in the past 2 years.
 
Last edited:
I tried to view the WFS thread and it said "access denied" - which is quite hilarious if I've been banned from the forum, seeing as how I've never made a post there and have probably only looked at it 5 times in the past 2 years.

Same for me.
I think these days you have to be a member to view the "I need urgent help" section.
 
I have three memberships there.(hello Rob)
Roberts taken the bait, he's added an avatar in some guys (freestyler)log on calling him Jargon Buster.
Wont be long before some other poor sap gets banned.
I can play him like an old banjo. ;)
 
Last edited:
600full-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo's-nest-screenshot.jpg


"Guys I kid you not, you dont need a driving licence or anything"
 
[qimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pw8VOmhhoT8/TLiWyW9LV3I/AAAAAAAACRQ/k63KQjtHhyk/s1600/600full-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo's-nest-screenshot.jpg[/qimg]

"Guys I kid you not, you dont need a driving licence or anything"

"I don't consent to being in a wheelchair"
 
I tried to view the WFS thread and it said "access denied" - which is quite hilarious if I've been banned from the forum, seeing as how I've never made a post there and have probably only looked at it 5 times in the past 2 years.

The handful of nutjobs who post there have serious problems when it comes to accepting reality. I can also no longer view certain areas or even log in after the big forum revamp. Or as I call it, "The Fingers-in-Ears Routine of 2012".
 
Last edited:
The handful of nutjobs who post there have serious problems when it comes to accepting reality. I can also no longer view certain areas or even log in after the big forum revamp. Or as I call it, "The Fingers-in-Ears Routine of 2012".

You have to wonder about a movement whose latest cause celeb is a poor guy who can’t negotiate a public library rest room cleaning schedule without getting arrested and sent to the loony bin.
 
If one reads Meta’s WFS posts one can see he's come in contact with people at government agencies who have tired to help him.

At WFS he is nothing more than fodder for Menardian freemnaism which thrives on victim hood.
 
Last edited:
You have to wonder about a movement whose latest cause celeb is a poor guy who can’t negotiate a public library rest room cleaning schedule without getting arrested and sent to the loony bin.

Ha, awesome. This made me laugh out loud.
 
So, did you "stand down" when you were told?

Was there actually any effort made to help this guy?
I have been banned several times from WFS and all my posts are removed, its difficult to help anyone over there with Rob and his sidekicks deleting anyone who doesnt sing from the freeman songbook.

The WFS site is now just a 'blog' of about 5 or 6 people posting, its hardly the worldwide movement Rob thinks it is.
 
At WFS he is nothing more than fodder for Menardian freemnaism which thrives on victim hood.

That is one issue I have (apart from the sheer stupidity of the whole movement) when I read some of the antics FMOTLers get up to and the on-line responses. Others sit on the sideline, like eunuchs in a Harem, post their "support" to the poor victim (and NOTHING ELSE), then go up the stairs 'cause Mom's got dinner ready, or more likely, the Pizza has arrived, and that's it. That is the extent of their so-called principles.

"I support your right to go to jail and finish up being tested in a mental institute, but will go no further than my keyboard to do this."

I saw a lot of this when girlgye was getting into all sorts of trouble and the only help she got was "good on you" responses on a Bulletin Board.

Menard is a lot like that. Roots for them on the sidelines but is scared ******** to actually, you know, get off his bum and actually practice what he preaches.

ETA BTW Freeman Menard, have you checked the bona fides of your Australian members lately?

Norm
 
Last edited:
Meta from Robs WFS has achieved a success, here is his story.
After hearing reports of him being "kidnapped" he came back with his response.


http://public.worldfreemansociety.o...-kidnapped-into-eastern-state-hospital#111041
And all because he wouldn't wait while someone cleaned the toilet for him to use. :jaw-dropp

Access is denied to me to visit that link, but I don't want to register there. But from that excerpt you posted I get the impression that being in court is like being in a wizard battle.

It reads as if he is describing performing rituals for powerful spells, to which his opponents were completely impervious!
 
You have to wonder about a movement whose latest cause celeb is a poor guy who can’t negotiate a public library rest room cleaning schedule without getting arrested and sent to the loony bin.

Ha, awesome. This made me laugh out loud.

I find it ironic that Meta seems so badly in need of society and it’s help.

Whether it’s assistance with his light bill, his government benefits or the largess of the local library Meta just can’t seem to do without the authorities he hates. One suspects his dependency is exactly what’s eating at him.

I will leave it to the reader to suppose what sort of medical/therapeutic help the poor boy needs for his rage problem.

No more than a short car ride from Meta’s home in Covington, Kentucky are several rural Kentucky counties chock full of mind-your-business-and-I’ll-mind-mine communities where our subject could get himself a little house, chop his own wood, grow a garden, hunt some game and rant on the internet all he wants.

I doubt it will ever happen. It seems Meta needs a community to abuse the same way a drunk needs a lamppost.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom