oddball
Critical Thinker
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2006
- Messages
- 278
Joel Gilbert's "Dreams from My Real Father" (Split from "Presidential Poll")
I am not an "Obama hater" but I sure won't ever vote for him, as he's got two major flaws - he lies, and he's way to much of a left-winger. I wish more people knew how deep the lying goes and how far to the left he'd really like to take the USA. I didn't know the full extent until I saw Joel Gilbert's new biopic, Dreams from My Real Father.
I am not an "Obama hater" but I sure won't ever vote for him, as he's got two major flaws - he lies, and he's way to much of a left-winger. I wish more people knew how deep the lying goes and how far to the left he'd really like to take the USA. I didn't know the full extent until I saw Joel Gilbert's new biopic, Dreams from My Real Father.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By: Tricky
Last edited by a moderator:
