• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Bigfoot- Anybody Seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I was a decent skeptic Jodie I'd now be challenging you to prove that those cameras were tampered with by hoaxers.

Can't prove it? Okay then, good for the gander as well: Your "hoaxer did it" hypothesis has the identical probability as bipto's "bigfoot did it" hypothesis.

Not true, there are numerous real life incidents where a human has messed with a game cam. Ask any hunter who has found his camera destroyed by trespassers. There are no recorded incidents of an unclassified apeman tampering worth a gamecam, however.
 
Several of our members, including three others in the team I was a part of, have had clear visuals of more than one animal, based on size and color seen. There were two in incident I was a part of.


It's reasonable to say, given the complete lack of any objective evidence, ever, from anyone, anywhere, if the implication is that the "animal" mentioned is a Bigfoot, that is not a true statement.
 
With regard to cameras being avoided or tampered with, I don't have an explanation for you, [...]


Then for some reason you are neglecting the most glaringly obvious, most rational explanation, that being that Bigfoot does not exist.

[...] but as I've said, other animals have been observed avoiding cameras.


Other animals may have been observed avoiding cameras. Bigfoot has never been observed avoiding cameras. Your comparison fails.
 
Then for some reason you are neglecting the most glaringly obvious, most rational explanation, that being that Bigfoot does not exist.

Then, for some reason, you are neglecting the most glaringly obvious, most rational explanation, that I have seen them and know about a half down others who have, as well.

You can keep saying there's no way they exists, but it's a pretty meaningless gesture from the point of view of someone who knows they do.
 
Several of our members, including three others in the team I was a part of, have had clear visuals of more than one animal, based on size and color seen. There were two in incident I was a part of.

We're still at an impasse here without any credible objective evidence.

1) It's footie.

2) You're shoveling hooey.

3) You're mistaken in your identification.

4) You're being hoaxed.

Note that three of these four don't help you cause. You need a specimen.
 
The booms are perplexing.

No they aren't. Metal goes "boom", especially for something like a metal cas can. They boom while expanding in the sun, and boom while contracting at night. Some stoves are particularly loud. Water pipes, the fins on baseboard heat - all kinds of metal objects do this.

What is interesting is seeing how this has been pointed out already and having you fail to acknowledge it. A normal person who is told about this effect understands immediately.

Yet for you it remains "perplexing". Could you explain why this extremely common phenomenon is so hard for you to understand?
 
So far all we have is the following a pro kill group with a known location of an obtainable specimen, so in theory no excuses from that front. And a skeptic witch hunt for the exact coordinates so that site can be outted in the same fashion that the mrp was.

And the unwilling of parcher to back up his own assumptions. Arrogance disguising cowardice. Sad......
 
No they aren't. Metal goes "boom", especially for something like a metal cas can. They boom while expanding in the sun, and boom while contracting at night. Some stoves are particularly loud. Water pipes, the fins on baseboard heat - all kinds of metal objects do this.

What is interesting is seeing how this has been pointed out already and having you fail to acknowledge it. A normal person who is told about this effect understands immediately.

Yet for you it remains "perplexing". Could you explain why this extremely common phenomenon is so hard for you to understand?

Over in the 9/11 truther forum, I noted how, when heated up for testing, steel I beams often "boom" as well, so it's not just hollow metal things. Much like the 9/11 truth, bigfoot appears to be perpetually just around the corner...
 
Then, for some reason, you are neglecting the most glaringly obvious, most rational explanation, that I have seen them and know about a half down others who have, as well.


There is nothing obvious or rational in the claim that an animal exists when there is no objective evidence to support the claim. There are, of course, many rational explanations as to why people might make those claims.

You can keep saying there's no way they exists, [...]


I haven't said there's no way they exist, so it would be a lie to suggest I have.

[...] but it's a pretty meaningless gesture from the point of view of someone who knows they do.


There is no objective evidence that might suggest there's any truth to what you allegedly "know".
 
Get a body and prove there's a group of hoaxers or admit both sides of this situation are full of it.
 
Then, for some reason, you are neglecting the most glaringly obvious, most rational explanation, that I have seen them and know about a half down others who have, as well.

You can keep saying there's no way they exists, but it's a pretty meaningless gesture from the point of view of someone who knows they do.

Take a look at the Aetherius Society's site. There are people there who know that Venusians exists and some claim to have met them. How much credence do you give to their claims?
 
No they aren't. Metal goes "boom", especially for something like a metal cas can. They boom while expanding in the sun, and boom while contracting at night. Some stoves are particularly loud. Water pipes, the fins on baseboard heat - all kinds of metal objects do this.

What is interesting is seeing how this has been pointed out already and having you fail to acknowledge it. A normal person who is told about this effect understands immediately.

Yet for you it remains "perplexing". Could you explain why this extremely common phenomenon is so hard for you to understand?

You are speaking out of your orifice. These booms are massively, incredibly loud. As if a truck has been picked up and dropped from 10 feet in the air. Almost, but not quite, completely unlike metal contracting in the cool air. As in how the space shuttle is not the Wright brother's plane.

You are an astonishingly rude person.
 
You are speaking out of your orifice. These booms are massively, incredibly loud. As if a truck has been picked up and dropped from 10 feet in the air. Almost, but not quite, completely unlike metal contracting in the cool air. As in how the space shuttle is not the Wright brother's plane.

You are an astonishingly rude person.

And what do these booms have to do with Bigfoots? How do they drop trucks from a height? Do you have any proof of the existence of Bigfoots?
 
Last edited:
Take a look at the Aetherius Society's site. There are people there who know that Venusians exists and some claim to have met them. How much credence do you give to their claims?

I am asked how I know they exist and I say because I've seen them. I don't recall saying that my experiences require you or any other person to accept what I say. Everyone is asserting that we need to provide proof (as in, a specimen since I expect nothing short of that would be acceptable) and I totally agree.
 
I am asked how I know they exist and I say because I've seen them. I don't recall saying that my experiences require you or any other person to accept what I say. Everyone is asserting that we need to provide proof (as in, a specimen since I expect nothing short of that would be acceptable) and I totally agree.

If I believed all the campfire stories then I would believe in the existence of Bigfoots, elves, fairies, goblins, Venusians, Yetis, the Loch Ness Monster, leprechauns, ........... Not much point to this thread, is there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom