tsig
a carbon based life-form
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 39,049
I haven't missed any questions. Why in the world would I answer them here? Over at the BFF, I've answered each and every one put to me because they were done so with the barest modicum of civilization I require for an exchange.
From what I can tell, members of this community think I'm either lying, hoaxing, being hoaxed, prone to hysterics, afraid of the dark, or just plain stupid. The other members of my organization are the same but also include trigger-happy rednecks. Honestly, would any of you wade into such a "discussion" were you in my place?
I am actually very happy to answer questions and am also willing to admit when I don't have an answer or are unable to answer. But you don't want my answers. You want me and my friends to be your pinatas. You want to construe my words to fit your perceived notions. Fine. Go ahead. Enjoy yourselves.
So now, I'm going to leave this conversation and not come back (at least not for a while - maybe never). You will likely attribute that to me cowering from your rapier-like skills of logic and deduction. In reality, it's to stay away from some of the most unpleasant people I've had the misfortune to interact with on the internet. If you want to ask me questions, please feel free to do so over on the BFF.
Cheers.
Well I'd provide proof and enjoy watching my opponents eat crow.