• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stephen Greer Attempts to Stiff Supporters With Possible ET Stiff

Athyrio

Hipster Doofus
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
2,797
Location
Nutsack, FL
The Woo sites have been drooling lately about the First Contact possibilities that the year 2012 has to offer, a lot of those dates for August, and today, the 4th, was supposed to be a big one too.

Stephen Greer's blog has been out there for a week but I just stumbled across this where Greer says they may actually have an ET or EBE stiff:


There is a chance that we may be able to include in the film “Sirius” the scientific testing of a possible Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) that has been recovered and is deceased. This EBE is in the possession of a cooperative institute desiring further scientific evaluation of the possible ET. We cannot reveal at this time the location of this being or the name of the person or persons who possess it.

Dr. Jan Bravo- who is a STAR Board member and a fellow Emergency Physician- and I have actually visited the group that possesses this EBE and have personally and professionally examined the being. It is indeed an actual deceased body, and most certainly is not plastic or man-made. It has a head, 2 arms and 2 legs and is humanoid . We have seen and examined X-Rays of the being. Its anatomy however is not homo sapien (modern human) or any known hominid (predecessors to humans).


And here comes the pitch:


If you can assist further with funding the campaign for Sirius we will attempt to carry out this scientific inquiry, however daunting it may be. We are currently investigating what these costs will be, but they will certainly be in the tens of thousands of dollars and perhaps more.


I guess he can always say later "we didn't quite get enough money" to perform the proper testing.
 
Yeah, the conman Steven Greed is going to disclose information about free energy as soon as he raises a few hundred thousand dollars to make a propaganda movie.

Well durrrr!!!.... just make some free energy and you'll be the richest man on the planet, then you won't need to con the gullible into forking out their hard earned cash to support your ego driven drivel.
 
Shadowy classified projects would prefer for us not to proceed, just as they wished that we not proceed with DisclosureProject.org in 2001. But we did. And we are here to tell the tale because millions of people knew what we were doing well before that historic event.

You the public are our shield. You are our protectors, along with providence. While the testing will be confidential and done very discreetly until results are known- the fact that we are pursuing this evidence must be known by millions of people in order for us to be protected. Tell everyone you know-now.

If these shadowy classified projects are so big and powerful as UFO nuts claim, why didn't the alien get discovered by them in the first place?

If I was going to hoax an ET body, I'd definitely share it with some daft bleever like Greer. :D
 
Bjorn,

Thanks for posting this. I saw Greer's pitch for funds, and wrote about it in the news items on my Bad UFOs Blog, but I didn't see that part about him seeing the Genuine Real ET.

Did you know that Greer has his very own 'familiar spirit' ET? I heard him lecture at the International UFO Congress in Arizona this past February. I wrote,
Greer showed a photo of Bijou, an ambassador from the Andromeda Galaxy whose acquaintance was made in one of CSETI's desert Skywatches at Joshua Tree, CA. Bijou has now become like a sort of pet alien for Greer, often playing peek-a-boo when it's least expected. It takes a great deal of imagination to see Bijou in the original photo at left, even after they have helpfully cut away his outline (right) - more imagination than I have, I'm afraid. Greer also has equally-fuzzy photos of blips that he says are alien spaceships, many of them only partially materialized in our dimension. Every time they go out, says Greer, they spot UFOs. Every time. This confirms my suspicion that no matter what light they see in the sky, they think it's a UFO. [This thing won't let me post URLs, but this is from my BadUFOs.com posting on March 1, 2012. I also show Greer's photos of Bijou.]
​
Robert Sheaffer
 
I will give you the link here, and let others read of what you are speaking.

Gawd, I thought Streiber was dead - the man's only three years older than I am as it turns out. Still syphoning from the youngblood apparently.

Back to "Bijou". No, I had never heard this but I have not really paid any attention to Greer in the past 10 years. What some people will do for a buck but I still love to see some competent fools and their money parted, hopefully to learn a lesson.
 
We cannot reveal at this time the location of this being or the name of the person or persons who possess it.
Tells you all you need to know.
 
Strieber is very much alive. In fact, just a few weeks back I attended a MUFON mini-symposium in which Strieber spoke at length about the miraculous "alien implant" he supposedly carries in his left ear. Because I was seated directly behind him, I took the opportunity to examine, and photograph, his left ear. Looks like a perfectly normal ear, no sign of any implant, swelling, surgery scars, etc. that he claims. I have the photos on my Bad UFOs Blog posting of July 25 (and I think I have almost enough postings to be able to post URLs, soon!).

Robert
 
This reminds me of the Raelian human cloning debacle. When independent scientists offered to verify the truth of the claim, there was some excuse why it would not be permitted and no actual evidence has been forthcoming. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Greer has had similar offers to do DNA testing, but for some reason or another has declined the offers in favor acquiring donations.
 
I haven't been to the Disclosure Project site for a while so checked in for a quick looky-see.

I went to "News" then clicked on the "Upcoming events" link.

Ambassador trainings! I clicked the details link and wow...

How to make Contact with ET civilisations using the CSETI CE-5 protocols and how to really become an Ambassador to the Universe! (Note how they spell Contact with a capital C?)

$2500 - for people who have not been to a prior Ambassador training, including materials and lifetime CSETI membership.

$995 - for people who have already attended at least 1 Ambassador training, but no materials will be sent. (note: a maximum of 5 people may attend at the discounted rate)

For the Mt. Shasta training the fee for previous attendees is $1195 due to a facility fee. $1250 – a special fee for full time students under the age of 26.

:rolleyes:
 
I haven't been to the Disclosure Project site for a while so checked in for a quick looky-see. I went to "News" then clicked on the "Upcoming events" link. Ambassador trainings! I clicked the details link and wow ... How to make Contact with ET civilisations using the CSETI CE-5 protocols and how to really become an Ambassador to the Universe! (Note how they spell Contact with a capital C?)

$2500 - for people who have not been to a prior Ambassador training, including materials and lifetime CSETI membership.

$995 - for people who have already attended at least 1 Ambassador training, but no materials will be sent. (note: a maximum of 5 people may attend at the discounted rate)

For the Mt. Shasta training the fee for previous attendees is $1195 due to a facility fee. $1250 – a special fee for full time students under the age of 26.

:rolleyes:


The CSETI CE-5 Protocols seem like a rather convoluted way of trying to communicate with aliens. If anything unusual happens it would probably be pure coincidence. Wouldn't that be something if they were out doing this seemingly ridiculous excercise and some kind of UFO ( alien craft ) just happened to come along? I wonder what they ( the aliens ) would think?
 
Last edited:
The CSETI CE-5 Protocols seem like a rather convoluted way of trying to communicate with aliens. If anything unusual happens it would probably be pure coincidence. Wouldn't that be something if they were out doing this seemingly ridiculous excercise and some kind of UFO ( alien craft ) just happened to come along? I wonder what they ( the aliens ) would think?
UFO (alien craft) ? A UFO is an unknown and a craft could mean a lot of things, like a boat or a plane etc. So please stop with this nonsense please.


I Am He
 
Okay,we accept Greer is a genuine gold plated fruitcake,but what do you make of the witnesses who held top secret clearances while in the government service who claim first hand experience with alien craft and/or aliens? If it were a dozen,I could accept they were delusional or loony toons,but there were many more than that at Greer's disclosure news conferences.
 
Okay,we accept Greer is a genuine gold plated fruitcake,but what do you make of the witnesses who held top secret clearances while in the government service who claim first hand experience with alien craft and/or aliens? If it were a dozen,I could accept they were delusional or loony toons,but there were many more than that at Greer's disclosure news conferences.

...and we know this, how?
 
...and we know this, how?

Well,can several dozen people who claim to have held top secret security clearances all be lying/deluded? It should be easy to confirm they did serve in the military,and some,such as Charles Halt,are known to have served,if only due to all the publicity surrounding the Rendlesham Forest incident.
 
Yes. The lure of fame and fortune is a powerful attraction, especially if you need no proof of what you claim and have none anyway. It's fantasy camp!
I suppose that refutes claims that the government couldn't keep such a huge secret secret for 60 odd years if there were any substance to it-anyone claiming intimate knowledge of top secret UFO projects would be dismissed out of hand,thus preserving the secrecy.
 
I suppose that refutes claims that the government couldn't keep such a huge secret secret for 60 odd years if there were any substance to it-anyone claiming intimate knowledge of top secret UFO projects would be dismissed out of hand,thus preserving the secrecy.
And thus does a lack of evidence magically transform into evidence for a cover-up.
 
Going On Record

According to author Leslie Kean in her book UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record There have been ranking military people come forward with testimony. I think some of them may have also appeared at Greer's early disclosure sessions. Should we believe it all? I don't think so. Should we dismiss it all? Without evidence that witnesses are lying or misinformed about everything, it would seem irresponsible to level such accusations. This is the same thing we're left with time and time again. So the question is: How many such cases does it take before we start to take seemingly credible witnesses seriously? 500? 1500? 2500? 10,000? More?

Before making the claim that it doesn't matter how many witnesses there are, it might be wise to first imagine yourself in room with 3000 credible witnesses, real people that you take the time to talk with an open mind. If for just one minute you could picture yourself actually doing that, and still believe it would be reasonable to then stand up in front of them all and call them liars, misinformed or nuts, then all I can do is shake my head.
 
Last edited:
I suppose that refutes claims that the government couldn't keep such a huge secret secret for 60 odd years if there were any substance to it-anyone claiming intimate knowledge of top secret UFO projects would be dismissed out of hand,thus preserving the secrecy.


It's not unreasonable to think that when there are leaks that there is also some damage control. What is unreasonable is to believe Sherman Bay's suggestion that "fame and fortune" are in store for those who come forward. Very few people make a living doing ufology. Most have to pay out of their own pockets to do research. A few will become well known to those interested in the subject, but real fame ( like superstar fame ) is some kind of myth. I've never seen it.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom