• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Yo! Here be the August Stundie nom thread

BaldSeagull and grandmastershek, I think you're supposed to provide an actual quote of the stundie in question.

At least it would make my job of easily laughing every time I open the stundies thread much easier. ;)

Its a GIF and I can't post the image directly.
 
It's pretty clear that Usain Bolt is an alien. I mean, he runs faster than any human on earth.

:boxedin:

Don't be silly. He could merely be The Flash.

I've been nominating quite a few ineligible entries lately, partly because it seems to me that the conspiracy theorists are getting a bit dull lately, partly because the first one I nominated won the award (:D), and partly because pure gold like this needs wider recognition:



He thinks he's telepathic because two people on Yahoo! Answers made bad jokes.

Dave

I once thought I might be psychic because I kept getting deja-vu. Then I realized that I was just a really smart boy with a good memory for minutae and excellent pattern recognition skills, even if they were unconscious.
 
Don't be silly. He could merely be The Flash.

I once thought I might be psychic because I kept getting deja-vu. Then I realized that I was just a really smart boy with a good memory for minutae and excellent pattern recognition skills, even if they were unconscious.

I knew you were going to say that.
 
If imaginary camps did exist and you were taken in an imaginary round up and put through imaginary interrogation, I bet you'd still deny my imaginary claims?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6ZSzn7mMQ

This video goes over a few things about Trapwire.

I'm betting if FEMA did have special camps, and any of you were taken, you'd still try to justify what they were doing. You're so quick to shut your eyes as the government keeps stomping our rights out like flames.
 
All allegations, but no substance and nothing that addresses the evidence of fraud in the Obama Birth Certificate. Some people don't like Sheriff Joe because he does his job too well.


I'm like, 90% sure that RP is purely a Poe, but after all his nonsense in the birther threads, this needs a nom.
 
I just had to post this:

The question is this:
Hello everyone,

So the Mars Curiosity Rover successfully landed on the Red Planet. Some of its objectives are to find evidence for past or present life on Mars and/or evidence of past, life-friendly conditions on the planet.

The point of this thread is not to say your religion is false IF life is found; rather, I am interested if life on other planets would be a problem for your religion. Would God (Judeo-Christian god) also be credited with making this life even if it not mentioned in the bible?

Feel free to discuss any questions which may arise from this topic.

And one of the replies:
Not at all. I expect we would eventually find life forms on other planet. But they are only plants, and some "primitive" forms such as bacteria or algae. There will be no animals, needless to say intelligent beings.

If this is confirmed, then the theory of evolution will be ultimately broken.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7678012-2/
 
"They" use the same actors in different child murder cases to create PsyOps. The victims, the victims families and the suspects don't exist, they are played on news broadcasts by famous people. Robert Carlyle, for example. With a false nose and a bit of make up, so he isn't recognised. :boggled:

"Evidence proving that the recent Tia Sharp murder case was a media hoax involving some prominent actors and linked to the hoax Milly Dowler murder case and others. Some of the same actors are used in both the Tia case and Milly case."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=eaXD_0qTQDE

*This is an example of CT madness, not my opinion*
 
Last edited:
Not at all. I expect we would eventually find life forms on other planet. But they are only plants, and some "primitive" forms such as bacteria or algae. There will be no animals, needless to say intelligent beings.

If this is confirmed, then the theory of evolution will be ultimately broken.
Might as well call it a day, we have a winner! :D

"They" use the same actors in different child murder cases to create PsyOps. The victims, the victims families and the suspects don't exist, they are played on news broadcasts by famous people. Robert Carlyle, for example. With a false nose and a bit of make up, so he isn't recognised. :boggled:

Erm, why would they do that? :confused:
 
From the Skeletons in the Obama Closet thread. Asked about the birth certificate provided by the state of Hawaii.

What the state of Hawaii believed is irrelevant to the truth of a forged document.

So what Hawaii thinks about the authenticity of an official Hawaiian document is irrelevant?
 
"Evidence proving that the recent Tia Sharp murder case was a media hoax involving some prominent actors and linked to the hoax Milly Dowler murder case and others. Some of the same actors are used in both the Tia case and Milly case."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=eaXD_0qTQDE

*This is an example of CT madness, not my opinion*


Wow, just wow, this is verynearly the most offensive thing I've ever seen.
 
Over on YouTube, the user stijn184 struggles with the concept of membership of sets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYYU_kqlMYo
You call him a fraud in writing, while all he was convicted for was FINANCIAL FRAUD! Nobody was ever able to get him convicted for a fraud theory. Get your facts straight! And stay of the wiki-site, because I've got the idea it is your source for false truth.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom