• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Obama birth certificate CT / SSN CT / Birther discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple more questions for Mr. Prey,

Do you think Obama didn't study at Columbia or that he studied there as a foreign student?

What evidence is there he ever adopted Indonesian citizenship and/or gave up his US citizenship?

You do know that living 3 years outside the US would not have effected his citizenship? Both my kids were born in Brazil to a Brazilian mother, though they have visited a few times they never lived in the US. They are teenagers, US citizens in good standing and could eventually be elected POTUS.
 
Except for the records that prove that Ron Paul received a foreign exchange student's scholarship. Since they are not available for inspection, we can deduce that they must have been sealed. Furthermore, since there is no record of them having been sealed, we know that there must have been a coverup to hide the fact that they were sealed. All in all, not looking good for Paul.

Dave


Good grief, I think you may be onto something. If RP* lied about that, what else is he lying about, hmmm?



*I'm just following RP's lead of abbreviating for subtle dehumanization convenience....yeah, convenience, let's go with that. Sure, sometimes I think when RP refers to O, I briefly think he's taking a swipe at Oprah, but fair's fair; not having to type all those "bama"s is probably saving hours of time that can now be used for volunteering at a soup kitchen or spending quality time with his family. For the record, I don't think RP is a liar. I don't think the other RP is a liar, either. I just think RP (no, not that RP, the other RP) is comitragically wrong about everything. In fact RP is a major tool...wait, which RP am I talking about now? Even I'm not sure! Wow, this abbreviation business can get pretty inconvenient at times!
 
Good grief, I think you may be onto something. If RP* lied about that, what else is he lying about, hmmm?



*I'm just following RP's lead of abbreviating for subtle dehumanization convenience....yeah, convenience, let's go with that. Sure, sometimes I think when RP refers to O, I briefly think he's taking a swipe at Oprah, but fair's fair; not having to type all those "bama"s is probably saving hours of time that can now be used for volunteering at a soup kitchen or spending quality time with his family. For the record, I don't think RP is a liar. I don't think the other RP is a liar, either. I just think RP (no, not that RP, the other RP) is comitragically wrong about everything. In fact RP is a major tool...wait, which RP am I talking about now? Even I'm not sure! Wow, this abbreviation business can get pretty inconvenient at times!

What exactly does the star of Music Man have to do with this thread?
 
What exactly does the star of Music Man have to do with this thread?


We got trouble with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for Paul?


...or Prey(?), now I'm really confused. Am I poking fun at a presidential candidate or beaching the MA? Gah! Maybe we should get away from all these abbreviations?

-JohnG
 
We already know that O is a documented liar. The question is, to what extent? .

Based on the evidence of this thread, no provable extent.

Where can we find your college records to prove you didn't recieve a foreign exchange diploma?
 
Umm...yeah...and this has what to do with Obama's college transcripts or hypothetical scholarships?

Well, I guess it means no proof is proof enough if you set your standards low enough to avoiud disapointment and are impressed by non-sequitors.

Seems belittling to assume "low information" voters, or anybody else, will just buy any old gumph that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
 
I didn't either, but just to show that I am not a monomaniacal leftist, I will freely admit that what Harry Reid did was so stupid that it deserves mocking and parodies. It was a shameful thing to put forth in a congressional chamber.

In fact I will go even farther and say that it was so stupid, that it deserves mocking from now until election day.

Should Sen. Reid be given the same treatment as Sen. Joseph McCarthy and be censured by the Senate for his behavior "contrary to senatorial traditions"?
http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?flash=true&doc=86
 
Yes, well you certainly nailed that one.

Still we are left with a mystery of how that publishing industry pamphlet was produced with so much misinformation. Of which one item can be found here
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html

Presuming finance minister in Kenya means what it does in other commonwealth countries it is the equivalent of saying he was the Secretary of the Treasury in the US (I think - my knowledge of things American is not enormous).
The correct role was given in subsequent media interviews of that year. So lets say not colouring his background to promote sales of his memoirs, but being loose with the facts in order to get his book contract in the first place - as not for Obama the humdrum business of writing a book and hawking it from publishing house to publishing house.

Don't be surprised if his Harvard application would be a bit of giggle, though. I have read a few letters of motivation from Americans trying to get into elite medical schools and the temptation to smirk was too difficult to resist. Whatt you Yanquis have to do for career advancement is quite hideous.

And as for your claim that if anything stupid had been put in his Harvard application he would surely have been found out, all I can say is "Classical Armenian"
http://www.thebaffler.com/past/adam_wheeler_went_to_harvard/
Of course this guy did get caught, but not because his claims were absurd, but because he applied for a Fullbright scholarship who are required to fact check.

And just to finish the little trawl through Obama's meteoric rise to top I did in response to your prompting, you might find this entertaining.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/articles/1990/02/15/a_law_review_breakthrough/

1990:


Now there's affirmative action for you. Poor Hilary never stood a chance - still she seems happy enough stirring up civil wars in Libya and Syria. What is it about these female Democrat Secretary of States that they are so aroused by the smell of blood?

Obama Sr. believed in 100% government taxation.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...thing-Stopping-Govt-From-Taxing-100-Of-Income
 
Last edited:
Sorry. It's no April's Fool's joke that O's college transcripts are still sealed and we do not know if he did or did not receive a foreign exchange student scholarship. That April Fool's joke seems to simply be a cover for the real doubts about just who and what O is all about.

What exactly would be the benefit of using an April Fool's joke as a cover? Besides making a fool of yourself? And what proof do you have that it is a cover?
 
We already know that O is a documented liar. The question is, to what extent?

I am not sure I understand your answer.
Are you specifically stating that releasing the transcripts is important primarily because the transcripts (and associated application and other supporting college documents) will be one more piece of tangible and unequivocal evidence that Obama is willing to tell blatant falsehoods to advance himself? Or are you saying that releasing the transcripts is important primarily because it will provide details about his birth and/or his eligibility to hold the office of POTUS?
 
Last edited:
And yet, neither Romney nor any other major GOP figures are making any serious issue of this. I can't imagine them leaving it alone if it had even a veneer of truth. The obvious reason they're not using it is because they don't want to look like idiots.

What do you find objectionable about Obama's friends?

Too many Muslims and Pakistanis?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom