• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Osama Bin Laden died of lung disease?

The man was being hunted by the forces of several large countries and there was abounty on his head. Its at least plausible that he deliberately changed his appearance even if JUST for the videos.
 
Now that's a distortion. Plenty of new videos have arrived since that "confession video" showing versions of Bin Laden with distinctly different appearance: the Dyed Bin Laden and Old Man Bin Laden. To argue that this adds nothing new is blatantly false argumentation by using extrapolation from the "confession video". This ain't math, such extrapolations are not applicable.

You think muslims don't dye their hair?
 
There is a ton of videos of Bin Laden with grey or greying hair. That all of a sudden around 2004 or so he gets psychological issues about it, is just not credible.

Many men dye their hair. Especially when in hiding eh? You do realise the rabbithole you are dissappearing down when you make claims like these?

I guess his wives never noticed the fact he was brown bread eh?

Fake Bin Laden videos is up there with no planer nonsense.
 
He asked me what I BELIEVE. I answered him truthfully. I am quite grey at 33 and started greying at 27, an in my opinion young age to start, but couldn't give a damn about it. Bin Laden was born 20 years before me and did not seem to care previously about appearing quite grey in photos and videos.
 
I don't. How old are you? Any grey hairs? Stop making claims about issues you know nothing about.

A lot older than you Simon666. I have dyed my hair many times in the past when I didnt have grey hair. A lot of my friends do it.

How do you think "Just for men" survive? That was a pathetic and childish post.
 
He asked me what I BELIEVE. I answered him truthfully. I am quite grey at 33 and started greying at 27, an in my opinion young age to start, but couldn't give a damn about it. Bin Laden was born 20 years before me and did not seem to care previously about appearing quite grey in photos and videos.

What was the big difference between the locations of the photos and video Simon666?
 
A lot older than you Simon666. I have dyed my hair many times in the past when I didnt have grey hair. A lot of my friends do it.
You died your hair "in the past when you didn't have grey hair". So, you experimented with colors but when you actually had grey hair, you did not dye it? So you didn't experience psychological issues personally, like me. Did a lot of your friends walk around with grey hair for years and then suddenly had a change of mind?
 
What was the big difference between the locations of the photos and video Simon666?
You tell me what point you intend to make. You intend to say he was "on the run" all the time and could only dye his hair peacefully in Abbottabad or something?
 
Did a lot of your friends walk around with grey hair for years and then suddenly had a change of mind?

Job interview as one example. Trying to disguise the fact you're a hunted terrorist might be another. Kind of a gamut, don't you think?
 
You died your hair "in the past when you didn't have grey hair". So, you experimented with colors but when you actually had grey hair, you did not dye it? So you didn't experience psychological issues personally, like me. Did a lot of your friends walk around with grey hair for years and then suddenly had a change of mind?

This is ridiculous. Many of my friend dye their hair or cut it really short so you dont see it. It doesnt bother me so I dont.

You'll need better evidence of Bin Laden being dead many years ago that one video where he has dyed his beard (it's not quite a bad as the fatty Bin Laden crap but close). I get a distinct impression you havent been to many muslim countries Simon666.
 
Trying to disguise the fact you're a hunted terrorist might be another. Kind of a gamut, don't you think?
The completely grey guy in the last video the Pentagon released is more irrecognizable than any of the back dyed versions. Might indeed.
 
You tell me what point you intend to make. You intend to say he was "on the run" all the time and could only dye his hair peacefully in Abbottabad or something?

Do you think when fighting in Afghanistan or running training camnps in Sudan that you have plenty time to get a rinse and tint at the local hairdressers?

Or do you not think that you are in hiding from pretty much the whole worlds intelligence services that you might want to chage your appearance a little bit?
 
Did a lot of your friends walk around with grey hair for years and then suddenly had a change of mind?

My last contract. I was there 18 months. 6 months from the end one of the other people working there appeared one day having dyed his hair to cover up the grey that had been his hair colour prior to that. It was rather noticeable.

Are you seriously going to go down this road?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The completely grey guy in the last video the Pentagon released is more irrecognizable than any of the back dyed versions. Might indeed.

Do you watch movies? TV? Most of those actors over 40 are as grey as you or I. And watching in HD, you can see how bad some of the dye jobs are.

I have a hard time believing you're serious about this.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom