• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a transcript of DeeDee's interview with de la Rionda, complete with commentary. Providing the author is correct in his analysis, if the state calls DeeDee, Bernie can be called by the defense to explain his interviewing technique. So, it is possible Bernie could be O'Mara's star witness. :)

https://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpr...-case-update-11-the-dee-dee-interview-kaboom/

Let's call this one for good. The site you linked to references the much-linked Conservative Treehouse. This is a huge piece of evidence against them.

Conservative treehouse is a blatently racist site, period. They've calling Donald Trump's idiotic Birther nonsense "very credible",and they've engaged in all sorts of baseless and ridiculous speculation about Martin. They're also obsessed with the phony "race war" trope that the right wing is currently insistent on. And of course, this is the same sight that insists that Martin's parents are in it for the money, and not because their son was pursued and killed for...um, walking home from the local corner store.

But my favorite...after spending months howling about some idiot who stalked an unarmed teenager just walking down the street? Months of baseless speculation, attacking a dead teenager, and defending a guy who decided to pursue the teen for no apparent reason? When a video of a stepfather beating his son with a belt for not catching a ball emerges, the exact same people whine "Mind your own damn business!"!

So, basically, when I see a site refer to them and claim that they've done a good job, I automatically write the site off. It's just a disgusting site, all around, and anyone with a basic sense of morality can figure that out easily. Sites that link to it as a credible source don't deserve the time of day.
 
Last edited:
http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/pr...fense-team-receives-second-round-of-discovery

Yesterday, the prosecution delivered a second round of discovery to the defense. The discovery package includes 7 compact discs and hundreds of pages of documents. It includes surveillance video, police radio transmissions, crime scene photos, 911 calls Mr. Zimmerman made prior to the night of the shooting, and more. The documents include a crime scene diagram, and additional reports from the Sanford Police Department, FDLE, and the FBI. According the June 1 ruling of the Court, the defense will have 30 days to review the discovery before it is made available to the public.

The discovery process is ongoing, and we expect additional discovery to be disclosed as the case develops.
 
Let's call this one for good. The site you linked to references the much-linked Conservative Treehouse. This is a huge piece of evidence against them.

Conservative treehouse is a blatently racist site, period. They've calling Donald Trump's idiotic Birther nonsense "very credible",and they've engaged in all sorts of baseless and ridiculous speculation about Martin. They're also obsessed with the phony "race war" trope that the right wing is currently insistent on. And of course, this is the same sight that insists that Martin's parents are in it for the money, and not because their son was pursued and killed for...um, walking home from the local corner store.

But my favorite...after spending months howling about some idiot who stalked an unarmed teenager just walking down the street? Months of baseless speculation, attacking a dead teenager, and defending a guy who decided to pursue the teen for no apparent reason? When a video of a stepfather beating his son with a belt for not catching a ball emerges, the exact same people whine "Mind your own damn business!"!

So, basically, when I see a site refer to them and claim that they've done a good job, I automatically write the site off. It's just a disgusting site, all around, and anyone with a basic sense of morality can figure that out easily. Sites that link to it as a credible source don't deserve the time of day.

Your feelings about this site and the other right wing sites pointed to, mirror mine exactly, it has been an invaluable lesson in how extreme the right seems to be becoming.
 
Last edited:
If in fact you had been reading the thread, instead of pulling these drive bys, you'd see that I'm not the one claiming that the perjury charges will affect George's murder conviction.



I wonder who was, though??
Rubbish as usual.


Equivocation. You're trying to lump your claim about the prosecution having to take time away from a murder trial (which hasn't begun) to pursue the perjury charge.

My claim was that the perjury charge will affect the credibility of testimony in the murder case.

Those are two distinctly different claims.

You're now attempting to lump them into one rather than admit that you misspoke when you claimed that pursuing the perjury charge will somehow cause prosecution to take time away from the murder trial.

I stand by my claim. The perjury charge will affect the credibility of George Zimmerman, and his defense relies to a large extent on his account of the incident.

ETA: The frequency of my posts on this thread is entirely irrelevant.

ETA: FWIW, the fact that the perjury charge affects the credibility of Zimmerman's testimony is pertinent to the murder case, so it's completely reasonable for the same prosecutor to make both cases. In fact, that's probably more efficient than assigning another prosecutor to the perjury case. And I don't think just ignoring the perjury is at all appropriate.
 
Last edited:
That would really change a lot of our legal system. How about lawyers who lie on behalf of their clients.

It wouldn't change anything because that is the current rule. A lawyer may not knowing allow a witness to give false testimony. (S)he doesn't have to believe the witness but outright lies are forbidden. Naturally, lawyers aren't allowed to lie either.

See here.
 
Let's call this one for good. The site you linked to references the much-linked Conservative Treehouse. This is a huge piece of evidence against them.

Conservative treehouse is a blatently racist site, period. They've calling Donald Trump's idiotic Birther nonsense "very credible",and they've engaged in all sorts of baseless and ridiculous speculation about Martin. They're also obsessed with the phony "race war" trope that the right wing is currently insistent on. And of course, this is the same sight that insists that Martin's parents are in it for the money, and not because their son was pursued and killed for...um, walking home from the local corner store.

But my favorite...after spending months howling about some idiot who stalked an unarmed teenager just walking down the street? Months of baseless speculation, attacking a dead teenager, and defending a guy who decided to pursue the teen for no apparent reason? When a video of a stepfather beating his son with a belt for not catching a ball emerges, the exact same people whine "Mind your own damn business!"!

So, basically, when I see a site refer to them and claim that they've done a good job, I automatically write the site off. It's just a disgusting site, all around, and anyone with a basic sense of morality can figure that out easily. Sites that link to it as a credible source don't deserve the time of day.

I guess you missed the part where I suggested to just read the transcript without the commentary if you don't want to hear the analysis. They went to a lot of time and effort to put it together.

I'm sure I have a basic sense of morality, and I enjoy the Treehouse. I should warn you that liberals and progressives have called conservatives "racists" so many times, and for so long, the word really has no meaning anymore. Go ahead and imply I'm a racist, if you must, or just come out and say it. After the battle we've had here over the city's hostile takeover attempt of the county schools, I'm used to it, and the heaping pile of lies that support it. (I have a feeling most of what I've said here belongs in another topic. You can have the last word and we should move on.)

Oh, the point of that article was the narrative presented nationally didn't match what was in the video. There's a lot of that type of creative reporting going around.
 
I guess you missed the part where I suggested to just read the transcript without the commentary if you don't want to hear the analysis. They went to a lot of time and effort to put it together.

I'm sure I have a basic sense of morality, and I enjoy the Treehouse. I should warn you that liberals and progressives have called conservatives "racists" so many times, and for so long, the word really has no meaning anymore. Go ahead and imply I'm a racist, if you must, or just come out and say it. After the battle we've had here over the city's hostile takeover attempt of the county schools, I'm used to it, and the heaping pile of lies that support it. (I have a feeling most of what I've said here belongs in another topic. You can have the last word and we should move on.)

Oh, the point of that article was the narrative presented nationally didn't match what was in the video. There's a lot of that type of creative reporting going around.


From your site:

Seiously . . . you think Barack Hussein Sotero Obama is a US citizen? I’m surprised to see your slavish devotion to anything-goes-and-the-hell-with-the-Constitution and unreasonable opinion based on illogic and lack of facts . . . oh well. All I have to say is, if Obama was successful in pulling off the biggest scam in the history of our nation, and you want to be president again as a a reward for his perpetration of a public fraud and destruction of our nation’s constitutional and legal underpinnings, then you are as depraved, vapid, and gutless as the calloused-knee sycophants in the media and the Democratic Party that applaud the every utterance of the Marxist affirmative action, white-guilt man-boy inhabitant of the White House.

Now, the fact that you can't see how that's racist doesn't mean that comment isn't racist.

By the way, my above comment about DD taking the stand and Bernie never doing so wasn't an argument. It was a prediction. Feel free to make your own and we'll see who's right.
 
There's a bank surveilance video in the new discovery from M&I Bank, 2/26 - the day of the shooting.

Wonder what that's all about.
 
Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
Among the new #GeorgeZimmerman witnesses: Owner of Shoot Straight & employees, a private investigator, firearms instructors. #TrayvonMartin

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
Shoot Straight (gun ranges) owner tells me he had no idea he was a witness in the #GeorgeZimmerman case, doesn't want to be. #TrayvonMartin
 
There's a bank surveilance video in the new discovery from M&I Bank, 2/26 - the day of the shooting.

Wonder what that's all about.

I can only assume it establishes the timeline or someone's path to the scene. Maybe Trayvon walked past the bank on his way home or George drove by it.

Could be mundane. I think the rules say the DA has to hand over everything they produce in their investigation on the off chance it's found to be exculpatory.
 
I can only assume it establishes the timeline or someone's path to the scene. Maybe Trayvon walked past the bank on his way home or George drove by it.

Could be mundane. I think the rules say the DA has to hand over everything they produce in their investigation on the off chance it's found to be exculpatory.
The closest M&I bank is on Rheinhart, near Target - the 7-Eleven is in the other direction, so it's likely involving GZ.

Maybe an ATM stop?

The narrative of GZ and family is that he was on his way *to* an errand, not from.

However, you are right, it may not be something much, then again ??
 
There's a bank surveilance video in the new discovery from M&I Bank, 2/26 - the day of the shooting.

Wonder what that's all about.

The bank is on Rineheart, but in the opposite direction that TM took on the way to the 7/11, so there wouldn't be any video of him walking by.

I would guess it has to do with either the Tracy/Trayvon Martin, Brandy, or the Zimmermans. The bank is real close to where they were living at the time.

eta - I take that back. TM could have stopped there on the way back to get money out of the ATM, or on the way there.
 
Last edited:
The closest M&I bank is on Rheinhart, near Target - the 7-Eleven is in the other direction, so it's likely involving GZ.

Maybe an ATM stop?

The narrative of GZ and family is that he was on his way *to* an errand, not from.

However, you are right, it may not be something much, then again ??

Yeah, if George said he was on his way out of the community and a video shows him somewhere else, then it's yet another item they can use to show that George is a liar.

By the way, Ta-Nehisi Coates had an interesting case in Texas where a guy shot someone and claimed "Stand Your Ground". But...well...I'll just post the link.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/06/the-limits-of-standing-your-ground/258502/
 
The bank is on Rineheart, but in the opposite direction that TM took on the way to the 7/11, so there wouldn't be any video of him walking by.

I would guess it has to do with either the Tracy/Trayvon Martin, Brandy, or the Zimmermans. The bank is real close to where they were living at the time.

eta - I take that back. TM could have stopped there on the way back to get money out of the ATM, or on the way there.
Is there a time given? That could have been George's 'personal errand'.
 
Is there a time given? That could have been George's 'personal errand'.

No time, just the date.

I just remembered, TM's father said he had around 20 dollars, but he was found to have 40 dollars in his pocket. Maybe it has some significance, maybe not.
 

Good comment from that article:

This case hasn't even begun. The amount of pending evidence tells me that we've known nothing about this case all this while.

Yeah, I'd agree with this completely. It could be that those of us assuming that there's more evidence are terribly wrong and that George will appear to have been justified in killing Trayvon.

But wow, that's a lot of witnesses, most of them in law enforcement. When the DA hinted at George telling different versions to different people, this is what they were getting at.

Should be interesting when the docs are released.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom