• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for those who have not seen proof or been convinced of GZ guilt, I am not sure how bank transactions relate to the events of Feb 26th, so I doubt it would change their minds, either.

Oh, I think you do. I think you know how poorly these shenanigans reflect on Zimmerman and his credibility.

Granted, it's unclear how this will play out in the trial. But outside of the legal arena, Zimmerman has established himself as a sneak and a cheat who is not be trusted.
 
People seem to have no problem saying GZ initiated the fight without any evidence he did so.

Apart from the several minutes of following TM, getting out of the vehicle and walking towards him no none at all......
 
I think before we get that far, it would be only fair for you to acknowledge Zimmerman's wife committed a crime and should have to face the consequences of her actions.

Then
maybe we can discuss the testimony of imaginary secret witnesses.

I have no problem admitting Zimmerman's wife probably committed a crime. I say probably because I don't know all the technical legal ins and outs.

Can you admit the prosecution appears to be trying to direct attention away from the true issues here by filing charges against the guy's wife?
 
Mainly becasue she was involved in the deception and lies too and has committed a crime.
 
No, this is a question asking you if you're an honest person who will admit they were wrong IF this would come to pass. Or are you just a person with an agenda who will keep spinning things to justify your desired end?
Of course I will admit I was wrong if evidence indicates that's what happened. Unlike some others, I'm not one to dismiss solid evidence in hopes my critically considered bias turns out to be incorrect. I am not a person who has a problem saying I was wrong.

Are you?
 
Apart from the several minutes of following TM, getting out of the vehicle and walking towards him no none at all......

How many times a day do you walk behind someone, how about get out of a vehicle? But don't worry, none of that stuff is illegal. By the way, it's probably ok if you're walking behind someone and they decide to turn around and deck you. Right?
 
I have no problem admitting Zimmerman's wife probably committed a crime. I say probably because I don't know all the technical legal ins and outs.

Can you admit the prosecution appears to be trying to direct attention away from the true issues here by filing charges against the guy's wife?

No, the prosecution is following the law. You get up in front a judge and lie about your husband's assets in a bond hearing, you're going to be slapped with a perjury charge. The only one who drew attention to this was the Zimmermans, who tried to defraud the court. And this isn't just about Shellie. This crime was a joint venture in which George and Shellie discussed how and where to transfer all his newfound money. And they used it to pay off personal bills and credit cards. Then they transferred some of it to his SISTER'S accounts, in case it wasn't obvious enough that they were trying to hide the money. They transferred it in amounts just under 10k, in case it wasn't obvious they were trying to hide it. And all of this was George and his wife acting as a team.

I don't think this is in any way separate from the murder. I think this is just more evidence that George is a liar.
 
Zimmermans actions to date hardly indicate an innocent.

Runs off and hdies after the intial incident, lies along with his wife at the bond hearing can you not see that blows his credability to shreds.

It was either or he and his wife are just very stupid
 
How many times a day do you walk behind someone, how about get out of a vehicle? But don't worry, none of that stuff is illegal. By the way, it's probably ok if you're walking behind someone and they decide to turn around and deck you. Right?

Or if you had any sense you stayed put and wait for the police who you have jsut been informed are on their way to do their job.
 
Of course I will admit I was wrong if evidence indicates that's what happened. Unlike some others, I'm not one to dismiss solid evidence in hopes my critically considered bias turns out to be incorrect. I am not a person who has a problem saying I was wrong.

Are you?

Fair enough. I have no problem saying I was wrong.

Which reminds me, I honestly did forget to go back and answer a couple posts from before I was gone a couple days. I was wrong about the witness seeing TM banging Z's head on the ground. He only said he saw TM on top of Z and punching him. I misspoke that day in the heat of the moment.
 
I have no problem admitting Zimmerman's wife probably committed a crime. I say probably because I don't know all the technical legal ins and outs.

No, she absolutely committed a crime. She was caught red-handed lying on the stand. Comparing the court transcripts to the transcripts of her conversations with her husband prove that.

Can you admit the prosecution appears to be trying to direct attention away from the true issues here by filing charges against the guy's wife?

What issues do you imagine they're trying to "direct attention away from"?

The trial hasn't started. And probably won't for another year. There's absolutely nothing going on right now for which a distraction would be needed.

Furthermore, Zimmerman's wife committed a crime. She lied in open court. The state's attorney as an officer of the court and a member of law enforcement has an obligation to uphold the law and prosecute those who break it.

Why do you think someone who so flagrantly broke the law should be given a pass?
 
How many times a day do you walk behind someone, how about get out of a vehicle? But don't worry, none of that stuff is illegal. By the way, it's probably ok if you're walking behind someone and they decide to turn around and deck you. Right?
How many times a day do you follow a person you think is up to no good, believe something is wrong with them and are on drugs, think is a criminal, and is armed?
 
Or if you had any sense you stayed put and wait for the police who you have jsut been informed are on their way to do their job.

Yeah, perhaps that dispatcher shouldn't have asked Georgie to let him know if TM does anything else.
 
How many times a day do you follow a person you think is up to no good, believe something is wrong with them and are on drugs, think is a criminal, and is armed?

How often do you think a neighborhood watch guy does this knowing that the police are already on the way?
 
How many times a day do you walk behind someone, how about get out of a vehicle? But don't worry, none of that stuff is illegal. By the way, it's probably ok if you're walking behind someone and they decide to turn around and deck you. Right?

George was not just walking behind someone. He was following him, on purpose, and had already called the cops on him. You don't think people can tell the difference between someone who's giving you the stink eye and following you from a random person minding his own business?

Trayvon certainly could and did, which is why he told DD that the creepy man was following him. And he was right. Zimmerman HAD targeted him as a suspicious criminal and had determined that "those ******** always get away". By the time he caught up with Trayvon, according to DD, George was angry.

Your innocent description of a man just getting out of his car and being attacked for it is fantastical.
 
Which reminds me, I honestly did forget to go back and answer a couple posts from before I was gone a couple days. I was wrong about the witness seeing TM banging Z's head on the ground. He only said he saw TM on top of Z and punching him. I misspoke that day in the heat of the moment.

While you're in an honest mood, you should probably go ahead and acknowledge that that witness recanted.

As it stands, there is no evidence Martin banged Zimmerman's head on the ground, or that he was repeatedly punching him.
 
Fair enough. I have no problem saying I was wrong.

Which reminds me, I honestly did forget to go back and answer a couple posts from before I was gone a couple days. I was wrong about the witness seeing TM banging Z's head on the ground. He only said he saw TM on top of Z and punching him. I misspoke that day in the heat of the moment.
I was juuuuuuust about to say thank you, and "good form' - but then I saw you again you stated a half-truth. You neglected to say that witness had clarified his perceptions, that he admits he made an assumption in the few seconds he witnessed it, and that he never saw anyone hitting anyone.

Oh well. A least you tried. It's progress.
 
No, she absolutely committed a crime. She was caught red-handed lying on the stand. Comparing the court transcripts to the transcripts of her conversations with her husband prove that.



What issues do you imagine they're trying to "direct attention away from"?

The trial hasn't started. And probably won't for another year. There's absolutely nothing going on right now for which a distraction would be needed.

Furthermore, Zimmerman's wife committed a crime. She lied in open court. The state's attorney as an officer of the court and a member of law enforcement has an obligation to uphold the law and prosecute those who break it.

Why do you think someone who so flagrantly broke the law should be given a pass?

Come on, I would bet something like this is not all that rare. Didn't Cindy Anthony get caught lying on the stand about the chloroform searches? I'm not advocating what she did but I do understand why she did it and I do think the prosecution is trying to draw attention from the fact that they don't have the evidence to warrant a murder charge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom