• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get to tell me why it's bugging me.

Zimmerman was full aware of the ruse he was pulling over on the court, and so did his wife. The poor George didn't know or he was afeared so they lied act is nothing short of incredulous.

THEY put themselves in the situation they are in and THEY should suffer the consequences.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

I think it's quite possible TM put them in the position they're in by attacking GZ. I also think it's quite possible that the Zimmerman's are terrified by the prospect of GZ spending his life in prison for defending himself against an attack.
 
That has to be determined in court. What are those saying in advance she is "guilty of felony perjury" going to say if this is ultimately plead down to a misdemeanor, or if she is found not guilty of anything? We were right and the court was wrong?

I think to state she is "guilty of felony perjury" as a fact implies a court decision that has yet to be decided.

You parse it any way your heart desires. Zimmerman's wife committed perjury. That's a fact.

And she won't be found "not guilty".

You can bet on it.
 
I don't believe that at all. Everyone I see here who supports Zimmerman appears to me to be looking for the truth.

There are at least two people posting in this thread who deny Zimmerman's wife committed perjury, despite direct evidence that she committed perjury.

How is that "looking for the truth"?

I see the people who think he hunted TM down turning everything into a justification for that belief.

I look forward to the cites you offer to back up this assertion.
 
I'm so old I remember when conservatives lauded the ethics of personal responsibility.

I agree. People should realize that you may end up death if you decide to attack someone. Personal responsibility. People should teach it to their children.
 
The phrase I was objecting to is clearly stated above, which is she is "guilty of felony perjury" stated as a fact.
Do I need to remind you what phrase started this recent little exchange?
Originally Posted by GWCarver
Do you remember ever hearing the terms "compassion" and "extenuating circumstances"?

Originally Posted by Rare Truth
Do you have some bizarre notion those concepts give a person permission to commit felony perjury?

Precision in language and use of quotes is the hallmark of a good debater.
 
I think it's quite possible TM put them in the position they're in by attacking GZ.

This is absolutely priceless. I had to quote it for posterity.

I can see the headlines now:

Trayvon Martin Continues Reign of Terror from Beyond the Grave

Innocent Family Forced to Commit Crimes by Ghost of Evil Teenager

Zimmerman Family Hires Zelda Rubenstein to Consult on Case
 
I agree. People should realize that you may end up death if you decide to attack someone. Personal responsibility. People should teach it to their children.

As we have no real evidence that TM intiatiated the fight it cannot be said he started it.
 
I have to admit with all of your antics and substantive one-liners like "hi ho silver" in post after post I was guessing more along the line of teens.
You know, when I first came here, I thought hmmm...the poster known as Natural Born Skeptic sure does make a lot of personal attacks. But maybe I'm wrong, says I.

I'll wait and see if it is just a misreading by me, or it's a bad day.


I have officially concluded my first perceptions were right.
 
See? what did I say earlier?

Here we actually have a video of a Zimmerman committing a crime - and still - a defense to the end!
Hi ho Silver!

Will you admit you were wrong if there's a secret witness who saw the whole thing and testifies, in court, that TM was standing around and then approached and attacked GZ when he came into view?
 
These posts by Rare Truth have nothing whatsoever to do with GZ's innocence. I would venture to guess a very large percentage of the population would do anything in their power to stay out of jail. What the Zimmerman's did was not very bright, but the entire population is not as brilliant as all you people either.

Legally, I agree with you. Deceiving the court about your finances makes you a liar, not a murderer. I also agree that they likely chose to be dishonest out of fear. It may be understandable, they have x amount of dollars for their defense and living expenses and they may have felt like the money was to be used for that, and not bond. The problem with their choices, though, is it is evidence that they are willing to lie, under oath, to keep him out of jail. It opens them up to character attacks, when trying to claim that they would lie about finances, to keep him out of a temporary jail term (the time in between arrest and the trial), but they wouldn't like to keep him out of prison for life. It's not evidence that he is a killer but it is evidence that when freedom is at stake, they will say what they need to say.
 
I agree. People should realize that you may end up death if you decide to attack someone. Personal responsibility. People should teach it to their children.

There is no evidence Martin attacked Zimmerman, so I'm not sure what would possess someone to make such a ridiculous statement.
 
Will you admit you were wrong if there's a secret witness who saw the whole thing and testifies, in court, that TM was standing around and then approached and attacked GZ when he came into view?

I think before we get that far, it would be only fair for you to acknowledge Zimmerman's wife committed a crime and should have to face the consequences of her actions.

Then
maybe we can discuss the testimony of imaginary secret witnesses.
 
This is absolutely priceless. I had to quote it for posterity.

I can see the headlines now:

Trayvon Martin Continues Reign of Terror from Beyond the Grave

Innocent Family Forced to Commit Crimes by Ghost of Evil Teenager

Zimmerman Family Hires Zelda Rubenstein to Consult on Case

It's quite possible TM put them in the position they're in because IF he hadn't attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman wouldn't have had to defend himself and he wouldn't be in Court, and his wife wouldn't be lying in a desparate attempt to keep him out of jail.
 
Will you admit you were wrong if there's a secret witness who saw the whole thing and testifies, in court, that TM was standing around and then approached and attacked GZ when he came into view?
lol.

Is this the latest theatrics from the nutbags at the Treehouse?

A surprise super secret witness! who saw it all go down, just like they envisioned it!
 
Legally, I agree with you. Deceiving the court about your finances makes you a liar, not a murderer. I also agree that they likely chose to be dishonest out of fear. It may be understandable, they have x amount of dollars for their defense and living expenses and they may have felt like the money was to be used for that, and not bond. The problem with their choices, though, is it is evidence that they are willing to lie, under oath, to keep him out of jail. It opens them up to character attacks, when trying to claim that they would lie about finances, to keep him out of a temporary jail term (the time in between arrest and the trial), but they wouldn't like to keep him out of prison for life. It's not evidence that he is a killer but it is evidence that when freedom is at stake, they will say what they need to say.

To me this fits the patten of Zmmerman abeing a reckless fool rather than a rational cold blooded killer.


I read yesterday about a NYPD officer who shot a suspect in their own home who had gone to the toilet to flush some weed down the pan, the officer was not to know that suspect was not going for a weapon, for me the officer was jsutified in their actions in this case becsue it was a distnct possibility that a weapon was being obtained.

Zimmerman on the other hand had TM in full view totally different and had no real reason to suppose he was armed.
 
Will you admit you were wrong if there's a secret witness who saw the whole thing and testifies, in court, that TM was standing around and then approached and attacked GZ when he came into view?

Why stop there? What if there's a witness who secretly video taped Trayvon on the phone with DD talking about finding his quota of victims for the week, and how he's going to attack the first person he sees?

Both have the same amount of grounding in reality.
 
lol.

Is this the latest theatrics from the nutbags at the Treehouse?

A surprise super secret witness! who saw it all go down, just like they envisioned it!

No, this is a question asking you if you're an honest person who will admit they were wrong IF this would come to pass. Or are you just a person with an agenda who will keep spinning things to justify your desired end?
 
Legally, I agree with you. Deceiving the court about your finances makes you a liar, not a murderer. I also agree that they likely chose to be dishonest out of fear. It may be understandable, they have x amount of dollars for their defense and living expenses and they may have felt like the money was to be used for that, and not bond. The problem with their choices, though, is it is evidence that they are willing to lie, under oath, to keep him out of jail. It opens them up to character attacks, when trying to claim that they would lie about finances, to keep him out of a temporary jail term (the time in between arrest and the trial), but they wouldn't like to keep him out of prison for life. It's not evidence that he is a killer but it is evidence that when freedom is at stake, they will say what they need to say.

I agree. They've made things much more difficult for themselves. I still believe the physical evidence shows it was self-defense though, irrespective of anyone's word.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom