• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no stunt.

Zimmerman's wife lied on the stand and she got caught.

Now she's going down for perjury.

End of story.

I'm not responding to the rest of your post because, quite frankly, it was a bunch of nonsense.

Enjoy yourself, and be advised I'm not angry with you nor will I even hold it against you. I've been there. :p
 
I believe the prosecution did not have the evidence necessary to prosecute Zimmerman. The lead investigator said there was no reliable evidence it was not self-defense. I don't think there can be evidence he is innocent because there was no witness to the beginning of the altercation.

I have never heard of the idea that there couldn't be a "railroad" unless the prosecution had evidence of innocence. Here's what it says at dictionary.com...

9.
Informal . to convict (a person) in a hasty manner by means of false charges or insufficient evidence: The prisoner insisted he had been railroaded.

We can't know if that's true until/unless there's a trial. I sincerely doubt AC was stupid enough to file false charges and a jury can determine if there is insufficient evidence.
 
We can't know if that's true until/unless there's a trial. I sincerely doubt AC was stupid enough to file false charges and a jury can determine if there is insufficient evidence.

There are a lot of pundits out there who think she overcharged Zimmerman in order for him to plea down to manslaughter, which still carries a hefty penalty. I don't know if that constitutes a "false charge" or not.
 
I believe the prosecution did not have the evidence necessary to prosecute Zimmerman. The lead investigator said there was no reliable evidence it was not self-defense. I don't think there can be evidence he is innocent because there was no witness to the beginning of the altercation.

OK that is fair, and it's a valid claim.

I believe the prosecution did not have the evidence necessary to prosecute Zimmerman.

So that means if we learn that they did have good evidence that Z is guilty, you will then admit it was not a railroading, correct?

Alternately, if we learn they they did not have good evidence that Z is guilty, I will admit that it was a railroad. Fair enough?
 
Last edited:
I see. She committed perjury, but they just didn't charge her.
Out of kindness I suppose

TVZ

I'm waiting for crimresearch's take on today's events.

Hey, the judge had a similar reaction.


I'm quite sure we can tell from that post, and others, that crimresearch did not believe Z's wife would be, or perhaps could be, charged with perjury.

Though, I can almost guarantee, that crimresearch will say that post did not mean what clearly can be inferred from it at the time.

Perhaps that it was literal and not sarcasm.
 
OK that is fair, and it's a valid claim.



So that means if we learn that they did have good evidence that Z is guilty, you will then admit it was not a railroading, correct?

Alternately, if we learn they they did not have good evidence that Z is guilty, I will admit that it was a railroad. Fair enough?

Fair enough, and I will most certainly admit it, but to be honest, I don't expect that will be happening. :)
 
4/15 3:29 p.m. - George and Shellie discuss their finances and transferring money in a recorded jail phone call.
4/16 2:26 p.m. - George and Shellie discuss transferring money in a recorded jail phone call
4/16 2:32 p.m. - George and Shellie discuss paying the bond in a recorded jail phone call
4/16 - Credit union records show Shellie had two withdrawals from her account at $9,000 each
4/16-17 - Credit union records show more than $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman’s account to his sister’s
4/19 9:36 a.m. - George and Shellie discuss taking money from a safety deposit box
4/16-4/19 - Credit union records show Shellie made four different transfers of $9,990, two transfers of $9,999, and two transfers of $7,500 to George Zimmerman’s account
4/20 - Shellie Zimmerman testified at the bond hearing of George.
4/23 - George Zimmerman bonds out of the Seminole county Jail shortly after midnight
4/24 - Shellie Zimmerman transferred $85,500 from her account to George’s

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/6/12/george_zimmerman_s_w.html
 
Jeffrey Neiman, a former federal prosecutor now in private practice, said cash transactions in excess of $10,000 usually trigger a reporting requirement by the bank to multiple government agencies — including the IRS.


"If Mrs. Zimmerman intentionally structured the financial transactions in a manner to keep the offense under $10,000, not only may she have committed perjury in the state case, but she also may have run afoul of several federal statutes and could face serious federal criminal charges," Neiman wrote in an email to The Associated Press."


4/16 - Credit union records show Shellie had two withdrawals from her account at $9,000 each
4/16-4/19 - Credit union records show Shellie made four different transfers of $9,990, two transfers of $9,999, and two transfers of $7,500 to George Zimmerman’s account


She's going to regret making those $9,990 transfers for quite some time.
 
4/15 3:29 p.m. - George and Shellie discuss their finances and transferring money in a recorded jail phone call.
4/16 2:26 p.m. - George and Shellie discuss transferring money in a recorded jail phone call
4/16 2:32 p.m. - George and Shellie discuss paying the bond in a recorded jail phone call
4/16 - Credit union records show Shellie had two withdrawals from her account at $9,000 each
4/16-17 - Credit union records show more than $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman’s account to his sister’s
4/19 9:36 a.m. - George and Shellie discuss taking money from a safety deposit box
4/16-4/19 - Credit union records show Shellie made four different transfers of $9,990, two transfers of $9,999, and two transfers of $7,500 to George Zimmerman’s account
4/20 - Shellie Zimmerman testified at the bond hearing of George.
4/23 - George Zimmerman bonds out of the Seminole county Jail shortly after midnight
4/24 - Shellie Zimmerman transferred $85,500 from her account to George’s

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/6/12/george_zimmerman_s_w.html

You don't really believe that this is going to sway the minds of those that are committed to GZ's innocence.
 
I pointed this out last week when O'Mara said Zimmerman acknowledges that he "allowed his financial situation to be misstated in court."

It is just another irony in a case chock full of ironies: the Neighborhod Watch captain wanna-be LEO Zimmerman had been trained to the tune of 10,000 in his most recent meanderings in full time employment world to do WHAT?

To pour over official financial applications to see if people committed fraud by misrepresenting themselves !!

Four years after the crash, most financial institutions still aren’t equipped to find evidence of fraud in the toxic loans crippling their balance sheets. So they outsource the job to Digital Risk. The company’s CEO, Peter Kassabov, calls Digital Risk the “watchdog of the financial world.”
...
At the time of the shooting, Zimmerman worked as an auditor at Digital Risk, and before that, he was a mortgage broker. The company spends about $10,000 to train each new employee in the art of fraud prevention and detection.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/06/csi-housing-bust/8977/

How's that for a kicker?
 
Then we have the fact GZ's own father, as a Magistrate (remember, George told people he hoped one day to be a Judge himself) - well, a big part of daddy's job was to review bond applications and set bail. !!

The point of it all is that I am reading from Zimm defenders how poor Georgie was just naive, didn't know about these things, poor fella -- how could he know what he was doing was wrong when he misled his attorney, the court and potted palmed it through the hearings?

Well, given those details about his job, his family, his educational credits and his hopes for a judicial career - it's a little hard to fathom.

I just had to get this out there, cause it's been bugging me.
 
You don't really believe that this is going to sway the minds of those that are committed to GZ's innocence.
I don't think if there were actual video of GZ hunting TM down and killing him in cold blood it would sway Zimmerman defenders.
 
hisher-mug-shots.jpg
 
Florida is a right to bail state.



I'll have to read the precedent on integrity of the judicial process, but there are reasonable remedies for the state, so it's kind of a moot point anyway.
America is a right to bail country. Due process has to be followed to deny it.

But never mind all of that, we have been assured by high powered legal experts that George is guilty of 3rd degree felony perjury for lying under oath about the passport and the Paypal account.

We have been assured he's being charged on both motions, won't get out on bond, and this is 'the nail in his coffin' on the murder charges.
:roll:

With experts like that, who needs facts?
 
Then we have the fact GZ's own father, as a Magistrate (remember, George told people he hoped one day to be a Judge himself) - well, a big part of daddy's job was to review bond applications and set bail. !!

The point of it all is that I am reading from Zimm defenders how poor Georgie was just naive, didn't know about these things, poor fella -- how could he know what he was doing was wrong when he misled his attorney, the court and potted palmed it through the hearings?

Well, given those details about his job, his family, his educational credits and his hopes for a judicial career - it's a little hard to fathom.

I just had to get this out there, cause it's been bugging me.

It is bugging you because you fail to acknowledge Z and/or his wife were facing a life in hiding from the lynch mob, and the thought of living like that without any money and without the ability to work would be terrifying.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom