• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41iU8jkfxYL.jpg

The little flashlight is the keyring. The keys are on the ring, not the light.

A flashlight is not a keyring,

Are you suggestion that this http://www.unfinishedman.com/wp-con...think_geek_micro_plus_ex_9_in_1_multitool.jpg can be described as a multitool on a keyring

but this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31+VqVHqmIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg should not be likewise described, instead simply being called a keyring, when the only functional difference is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keychain. ?
A keychain or key chain is a small chain, usually made from metal or plastic, that connects a small item to a keyring. The length of a keychain allows an item to be used more easily than if connected directly to a keyring

The flashlight is on the ring
 
She doesn't provide evidence. She rationalizes to the point of bordering on dishonesty.
[..]

We disagree.

She's an attorney, I assume you are not. So her "rationalization" carries more weight for me than your "just a pile of crap" assessment.

I guess if it's as clear as you say, the state will file conspiracy and perjury charges, and she'll GZ and SZ will be convicted. When that happens, I'll be glad to say you were spot on.
 
Last edited:
Oh, come on now. If her lawyer advised her to answer the questions truthfully, and not to speculate or add anything, why would she answer a question which required her to speculate?

In that case her response should have been

De la Rionda. Do you have any estimate as to how much money has already been obtained or collected?

S. Zimmerman. [I decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me]
 
A flashlight is not a keyring,

Are you suggestion that this http://www.unfinishedman.com/wp-con...think_geek_micro_plus_ex_9_in_1_multitool.jpg can be described as a multitool on a keyring

but this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31+VqVHqmIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg should not be likewise described, instead simply being called a keyring, when the only functional difference is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keychain. ?


The flashlight is on the ring

No, the keyring is part of the flashlight. It's a keyring flashlight. The 4 pack pic I posted has the same keyring flashlight GZ had that night. You put your key fob on the ring, which is part of the flashlight.

The flashlight is nowhere near the ring. The key fob is on the ring.
 
Last edited:
To avoid lying on the stand.

I went back and looked at the question. He asked her "do you have any estimate". She said no. Maybe she looked in her purse and there wasn't one there. :p

He didn't phrase the question correctly, unless he wanted to know if she already had one.
 
Last edited:
Without testing, we can't know which (if any) of his prescriptions was influencing him; the Temazepam (treating the anxiety) or the Aderall (causing it, and which may be which he needed the Temazepam)

What is the source of these prescriptions ?

Assume he was taking both (?) of them at the time. What evidence does this provide as to the altercation ?
 
This would be my nominee for worst post of the thread. But, I did hold my nose and wade through it, and would like to ask for a citation for this statement:

We now know that Shellie Zimmerman is perfectly willing to conspire and lie with her husband (there goes that credibility thing again)

It's clearly much worse then all those posts speculating about TM buying cigars of the 3 stooges or all those posts about suspected drug use of TM and family on account of some Arizona lemon juice. :rolleyes:
 
Without testing, we can't know which (if any) of his prescriptions was influencing him; the Temazepam (treating the anxiety) or the Aderall (causing it, and which may be which he needed the Temazepam)
How do you think testing would have told us if those prescriptions were influencing him?
 
No, the keyring is part of the flashlight. It's a keyring flashlight. The 4 pack pic I posted has the same keyring flashlight GZ had that night. You put your key fob on the ring, which is part of the flashlight.

The flashlight is nowhere near the ring. The key fob is on the ring.

I got lost as to why this is important ?
 
We disagree.

She's an attorney, I assume you are not.

No, I'm not a lawyer. But do you know who is? The judge who parked Zimmerman's ass in a jail cell after all these shenanigans. So is Mark O'Mara who acknowledges Zimmerman "allowed his financial situation to be misstated in court".

So is Jeralyn the smartest lawyer in the world? Or does she just happen to be a smarter lawyer than Zimmerman's own defense attorney and the judge presiding over his case?

So her "rationalization" carries more weight for me than your "just a pile of crap" assessment.

Appeal to authority noted. I actually presented evidence to support my assertion. I see you have conveniently overlooked it.

I guess if it's as clear as you say, the state will file conspiracy and perjury charges, and she'll GZ and SZ will be convicted. When that happens, I'll be glad to say you were spot on.

Right. Just like you waited until Martin was convicted of a crime related to burglary before deciding he was guilty of a crime related to burglary.
 
What is the source of these prescriptions ?

Assume he was taking both (?) of them at the time. What evidence does this provide as to the altercation ?

Those are from the SFD Rescue report, which are the last 2 pages of the discovery packet. They're also referenced in Zimmerman's medical report the following day.
 
I went back and looked at the question. He asked her "do you have any estimate". She said no. Maybe she looked in her purse and there wasn't one there. :p

He didn't phrase the question correctly, unless he wanted to know if she already had one.

So... you think that when someone says "do have any estimate" they are referring to an actual physical document of some sort?

Seriously?

That's absolutely pathetic.

How about this one:
De la Rionda: Okay. And you mentioned also, in terms of the ability of your husband to make a bond amount, that you all had no money, is that correct?

Zimmerman
: To my knowledge, that's correct.

What ridiculous contortions of the English language do you have to offer in defense of that lie?
 
No, I'm not a lawyer. But do you know who is? The judge who parked Zimmerman's ass in a jail cell after all these shenanigans. So is Mark O'Mara who acknowledges Zimmerman "allowed his financial situation to be misstated in court".

So is Jeralyn the smartest lawyer in the world? Or does she just happen to be a smarter lawyer than Zimmerman's own defense attorney and the judge presiding over his case?

Maybe. As I noted, when GZ and SZ are convicted of conspiracy and perjury, I'll be happy to tell you you were right all along.

Appeal to authority noted. I actually presented evidence to support my assertion. I see you have conveniently overlooked it.

Appeal to authority is not a fallacy in this instance, when one person is, you know, an actual authority in the law and the other is not.

Right. Just like you waited until Martin was convicted of a crime related to burglary before deciding he was guilty of a crime related to burglary.

You are comparing apples and oranges.
 
I realize nothing good comes from this question, but doesn't it bother some that proof of guilt is being derived by many from some Grand Conspiracy, where people who report certian things must be lying or subject to some overriding and coincedental error?

I mean, you can argue that maybe the evidence shows this thing or that - but what about the idea that inconveneint evidence was manufactured or didn't exist?
 
I got lost as to why this is important ?

Because the police report describes the flashlight "on a keyring". However if the flashlight is itself the keyring, that means that flashlight itself must have been on, ie illuminating. And if GZ was holding it. TM would have been blinded and not able to accurately deliver the first punch, so all GZ's injuries must have been inflicted while he was being pavement pummelled.


or not.
 
Because the police report describes the flashlight "on a keyring". However if the flashlight is itself the keyring, that means that flashlight itself must have been on, ie illuminating. And if GZ was holding it. TM would have been blinded and not able to accurately deliver the first punch, so all GZ's injuries must have been inflicted while he was being pavement pummelled.


or not.

Oh. I thought I quoted the LEOs report that said the light was on. I guess the LEO just made that up.


or not. ;)
 
Appeal to authority is not a fallacy in this instance, when one person is, you know, an actual authority in the law and the other is not.

It is when the so-called "expert" makes fallacious arguments which you refuse to acknowledge.

What explanation does Jeralyn offer for this lie:
De la Rionda: Okay. And you mentioned also, in terms of the ability of your husband to make a bond amount, that you all had no money, is that correct?

Zimmerman
: To my knowledge, that's correct.


You are comparing apples and oranges.

Yeah. Sure I am.

Martin is guilty of a crime as long as you find the evidence convincing enough.

Zimmerman hasn't done anything wrong until it's proven in court.

Nope. No double standard there. Totally apples and oranges. :rolleyes:
 
It's clearly much worse then all those posts speculating about TM buying cigars of the 3 stooges or all those posts about suspected drug use of TM and family on account of some Arizona lemon juice. :rolleyes:

First, almost everything you mentioned above is supported by tweets and videos that are readily available for viewing at your leisure over at the Treehouse. But, I've never said anything about his family using drugs, so if you want that to stand, you'll need to cite it.

I guess you know we have an adversarial system, so unidirectional sliming just doesn't happen unless one side has nothing to slime. Unfortunately, for team Crump, in this case that is not true. I have a feeling there is more on the way after the next discovery dump, and after Team Zimmerman does a few interviews with TM's school faculty members, classmates and others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom