GWCarver
Muse
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2012
- Messages
- 899
Worse than you suggesting Trayvon Martin was drinking watermelon juice and cough syrup? That's really funny stuff!
But are you really going to ask for a cite that Shellie is willing to conspire with her husband to lie? She did it just last week in hiding their assets from the judge. It was in all the papers. It's why George is sitting in jail right now.
Come on, man. Don't be obtuse.
Well then, a citation for exactly what you said should be easy to find. Also, I don't recall saying TM was drinking lean. I have pointed out his tweets in which he was trying to find "codine", but I don't know if it was here. In any case, it is a fact. The tweets are at the Treehouse.
ETA: Just to remind you of your original assertions:
She perjured herself in front of the whole world.
We now know that Shellie Zimmerman is perfectly willing to conspire and lie with her husband (there goes that credibility thing again)
Last edited:
