GWCarver
Muse
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2012
- Messages
- 899
Excuse me, take your game playing and apply it to yourself. the burden would be on Jeralyn to show how this applies in this case.
I know you and others are spraying piss all over, I am assuming that you are rational and will engage in rational discussion. I made my statements. Just because I do not agree does not mean I am laying a game. usually in law briefs it is the burden of the person making the statement that the aces law applies to show rulings as precedent.
So far the statement of Jeralyn is a broad statement made upon her interpretation of how Franks might be applied in this case, well, if they show that Franks has been applied in similar cases, especially regards the standards in Florida, then that would be meaningful.
But in general a link should be made to show how and when it applies, in specific cases in similar courts involving similar procedures.
I will continue to assume you will not engage in pissing in my direction, just because I disagree with Jeralyn, they are free to make broad statements about an interpretation of law. however that is generally not the way case law works. If she shows all the links to similar cases where similar standards have been overturned in Florida due to Frank's then I would have more faith in their interpretation.
It may be that this will be a case that gets overturned in court or at appeal due to Frank's but I do not see much to base that upon at this time. Since here citations are general and not specific to Florida or precedents similar to this case.
I certainly was not intending to be rude or degrade you in my response.
We seem to have a failure to communicate. Let me just say that I am on record as having said on several occasions I don't think Corey has done anything illegal. That would include anything in the probable cause affidavit that would actually bring Franks into play.
Jeralyn said Franks applies to all probable cause affidavits, not that they all have anything illegal in them.