johnny karate
... and your little dog too.
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2007
- Messages
- 18,821
I see. The point of my post is Corey can put anyone in jail she feels like, for whatever charge she feels like, and there is nothing to stop her.
Yeah, because that's exactly what happened here. Zimmerman didn't do a thing wrong and got thrown into jail for no reason whatsoever. Give me a break.
Remember that break I asked for earlier? I'm going to need another one.No one should feel comfortable with that. The people in North Korea have to live with that kind of justice system, but I'll bet they don't like it. No one knows their opinion, though, because the government has so much power they are afraid to talk.
Yes, it's hard to forget that story considering how it set the news world on fire.Note that Dershowitz spoke out against Corey, and what did she do? According to Dershowitz, she tried to silence him with every threat available to her, quietly, by going through his employer.
When The Jewish Press and the Florida Times-Union pick up on a story, you know it must be true!
The fact that you endorse the idea that people should just get to shoot and kill other people without being put through the legal system to account for their actions is puzzling, to say the least.The fact that you endorse what Corey is doing is puzzling, to say the least.
Last edited: