• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Being pinned and having your head bashed against a hard surface = a claim made by a proven liar that is otherwise unsubstantiated" is probably more apt in this particular case.

The physical evidence and witness statement support the claim.
 
Good question. When I was viewing that photo that was one of my initial questions. Many of these injuries are also visible on the ABC photo, taken before any smearing or coagulation. The three site far left I am not certain about. I used a bit of interpretation. Call me Golden Eye.

The injury between the vertical and circular contusions show clear injury to the skin, especially in the larger version.

The bruising on the right side above the ear is visible in the ABC photo.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't place much stock in your analysis. The medical documentation describes relatively minor injuries of a lesser number, with the broken nose being the only one that could be considered serious.

None of which is consistent with someone having "the crap beat out of him" or having their head repeatedly bashed onto concrete, and could easily have been sustained by being punched once and then rolling around on a hard surface during a struggle.
 
The physical evidence and witness statement support the claim.

No, they don't.

The injuries could have been sustained any number of ways, and not necessarily by Zimmerman having his head repeatedly and forcibly bashed on the ground.

And no witnesses have reported seeing Martin bash Zimmerman's head on the ground. Not one. I really wish people would stop repeating that canard.
 
That's ********. There was no rampant speculation. You are being dishonest.

The speculation absolutely took place. If you object to the term "rampant", I'll retract it.

Additionally, it was too ridiculous to merit any response.

But apparently Rare Truth's speculation was just ridiculous enough too merit a response. ;)

The only inconsistency is the paramedic asserting GZ made no statements and was silent when that is clearly not the case.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so you're making your appeal to the wrong person. I was just commenting on, once again, the double-standard that seems to be pervasive in this thread.
 
...with the broken nose being the only one that could be considered serious.

As I've asserted before, it would be hard for me to accept a justification claim on the broken nose alone without some clear disparity of force - which doesn't seem to exist here. The head injuries are a different matter altogether.

Seriously - how many more of these injuries would be required in your opinion to cause severe bodily injury?
 
#Breaking FIRST ON FOX: #GeorgeZimmerman's bond hearing is set for June 29, according to attorney Mark O'Mara. #Fox35
 
That's ********. There was no rampant speculation. You are being dishonest.

Additionally, it was too ridiculous to merit any response.



The only inconsistency is the paramedic asserting GZ made no statements and was silent when that is clearly not the case.
No, my contention was that THE PARAMEDICS DID NOT HEAR the all important thing the police chose to add to the report,a curiously exculpatory statement that has bothered me as somewhat strange since the first time I read it mid-March.

I not only stated it was WHAT THE PARAMEDICS SAID, I even linked to each one so that people could hear it for themselves. The lead paramedic even said clearly and more than once: NO.
"He was pretty silent."

I take my positions, but I also back them up. The point from the beginning was all three paramedics stated in their recollection, they did NOT hear what the officer "Overheard" him telling the paramedics.

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and given first aid by the SFD [Sanford Fire Department]. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."

This inclusion in the report has always been hinky to me, and it will remain so, until more details are known, if they ever will.
 
Last edited:
Well, it's a cut & dry. He did or he didn't.

POLICE REPORT SAYS: "Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and given first aid by the SFD [Sanford Fire Department]. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."

PARAMEDIC SAYS (when asked if Zimmerman made any statements to him as he was cleaning him up): NO, he didn't. He was silent. Q: Did he make any statements at ALL? A: NO.
Hear it for yourself: BrandyFDLE03272012.wav

No, my contention was that THE PARAMEDICS DID NOT HEAR the all important thing the police chose to add to the report...

Your claim (above) was that GZ said NOTHING.
 
Last edited:
You see, that's what makes your posts such a hoot.

Whenever you can't respond to a perfectly reasonable commentary, your initial reaction is to shush people away.
No dice. I'm here, I'm sharp. Get used to it.

No, my contention was that THE PARAMEDICS DID NOT HEAR the all important thing the police chose to add to the report,a curiously exculpatory statement that has bothered me as somewhat strange since the first time I read it mid-March.

I not only stated it was WHAT THE PARAMEDICS SAID, I even linked to each one so that people could hear it for themselves. The lead paramedic even said clearly and more than once: NO.
"He was pretty silent."

I take my positions, but I also back them up. The point from the beginning was all three paramedics stated in their recollection, they did NOT hear what the officer "Overheard" him telling the paramedics.

"Zimmerman was placed in the rear of my police vehicle and given first aid by the SFD [Sanford Fire Department]. While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."

This inclusion in the report has always been hinky to me, and it will remain so, until more details are known, if they ever will.

I'll be waiting for you to back that position up.
 
Just a note; I've been hurt worse than that simply falling. A scalp wound is easy to get.
Maybe GZ slipped on a banana peel just before he encountered TM? That could explain why he was in such an "angry" mood before he "chased down and confronted TM" and then shot him.
 
The bond hearing where GZ allowed the court to be mislead provides strong evidence that GZ suffered brain damage from all the blows to his head.

He does have a very flat affect but maybe he's always been like that.

I think M'OM is regretting ever getting involved with this guy. Nothing lawyers hate more than a client that can't be counted on to tell the truth, especially when trying to build the best defense case.
 
Seriously - how many more of these injuries would be required in your opinion to cause severe bodily injury?

I don't know how many superficial injuries would be enough to cause severe bodily injury. I'm not a doctor. I also don't know how many paper cuts would cause someone to bleed to death.

I do know that the injuries Zimmerman sustained were described in medical reports as minor, and that he wasn't diagnosed with a concussion or any other severe head trauma. Which strikes me as odd since he was supposedly getting the crap beat out of him and having his head repeatedly bashed onto the pavement.
 
I don't know how many superficial injuries would be enough to cause severe bodily injury. I'm not a doctor. I also don't know how many paper cuts would cause someone to bleed to death.

I do know that the injuries Zimmerman sustained were described in medical reports as minor, and that he wasn't diagnosed with a concussion or any other severe head trauma. Which strikes me as odd since he was supposedly getting the crap beat out of him and having his head repeatedly bashed onto the pavement.
Just a few minutes after the incident his BP and vitals were normal.

His consciousness / vitals were 15 on a scale of 1 to 15.

15 being alert and normal.

Amazing recovery, eh?
 
Last edited:
I. DID.


I posted THIS more than once: -----> Hear it for yourself: BrandyFDLE03272012.wav

You obviously haven't listened to it.

How can you possibly think a recording of the interview would be sufficient information? Just because the guy actually who tended to George said he was silent isn't very probative.

Oh, also, listen to what he says at 6:20:

Just one big cut on the back of the head, that's it. About 1" by 1/2".

A single cut to the back of the head. So how would that square with his head being "repeatedly bashed against concrete"?
 
My initial reaction was to give you evidence disproving your statement here and here

You can certainly provide evidence for your claim my initial reaction is to shush people away, can't you ?



I tried to get used to it, but I had to put you on ignore, which I hardly ever do for anyone. I took you off ignore and look where we are now...
Bad choice. You will eventually learn.

I'm trying to figure out if it's Crump or TM's father. I can't see it as deedee.
 
If TM slugged GZ one time he could have given him a bloody nose. If GZ fell over backward from that single punch he could have gotten those head scrapes.

There is no evidence of any pummeling. Have you seen someone who was pummeled? The pictures of GZ and his injuries are not consistent with being pummeled repeatedly.
Prove it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom